ItsMods

Full Version: [Contest] ItsMods Mod Beta 0.000000001
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I will enter the competition with this mod only if @OrangePL doesn't enter the competition with ItsMods Mod.

0. "Newbie Member" Spawns with a m1911. [Done]
1. @Yamato Can switch between oma classes by using oma. (no oma model sry.)
2. @4FunPlayin Spams the chat with his awesome quotes from different posts. [90% Done]
3. @AZUMIKKEL A little roll the dice for him. [50% Done]
4. @SuperNovaAO Carriers a hammer as weapon. (Hammer is a little bit bugged.)
5. @Pozzuh Has a troll headicon which can be seen by the other team. And says "I'm bored.". [40% Done]
6. @SE7EN Steals the weapon of the player he shoots. [Done]
7. @ddaavvee Has Ray Gun and a few more Awesome weapons.
8. @surtek shows enemy team on minimap. [Done]
9. @Killingdyl is a zombie. [30% Done]
10. @Scripts18 can only kill se7en. [Done]

Play in S&D.

Please post a few screenshots so I can put them here.

Have Fun!

IF YOU WANT ME TO ADD A NEW MEMBER, CODE THE CASE AND THE REQUIRED FUNCTIONS AND POST IT HERE SO I CAN ADD IT.
LOL

Code:
        case 5:
            self.memberName = "^3SuperNovaAO";

break;
lulz
add gman - writing stupid stuff in chat

Quote:jhvljhgsrhegljreghr;fjhrd;kjghvkrehuierfbjvhdbvjkslhzerfivgbrejhfvgjdbgvuierbhgvierbvugrfhdgvuerlifvgerbgu1337fjaeshgcjesgchjgadsvljhhfvjlhsimsoleetbabygmanfjhgdesfcjhdsgjhcvwjkecyvwe
self giveWeapon("banhammer_mp");

but I don't have it Big Grin

@G-Man make it and post here, I'll update the mod.
was going to vote on this but you used rank.gsc .. now I won't
I used _rank.gsc cuz I'm a noob.
i tested this with orange, and there is a bug with the weapon steal function, everybody has it, lag spikes and all your weapons get taken but you don't get the weapon you have supposed to be stolen
Yes I agree... also you entered the contest with 2 mods?
(09-18-2011, 19:43)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]Yes I agree... also you entered the contest with 2 mods?

If OrangePL doesn't enter the contest I will enter with this one. If he enters I'll enter with my amazing TEEN VAMPIRE MOD!

@ddaavvee Thanks for reporting.
I like the idea but the fuck is this?
Im se7en the whole time, and all my bots are se7en as well.
When i shoot somebody it doesnt give me he's weapon, instead of that it just gives me no weapon
edit: looked at the source, it works with xuid's? lulz so everybody who isn't included in the mod will be se7en?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5