ItsMods

Full Version: Surtek Playing Smart
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
He gave me 2 warnings without a reason
1st:
[Image: unledivi.png]
2nd:
[Image: unledhqn.png]
(I replied "what for")

Probably he thought I need to guess the reason why I was warned because I didn't do anything wrong since I only spam in spam section and only flame in raging section, but I'm sure surtek ignores that because the 3rd reason he warned me he wrote:
[Image: unledggjx.png]

If that was the 2nd I "offended" someone then I don't know why he warned me for the first time, probably neither does he, since he's ignoring that spam is allowed in spam section and flaming is allowed in raging section.

I'll make a copy for this thread in my notepad in case he will re-write the entire thread and ban me for "privacy-public" and other stupid reasons like he did last time I wrote something "VERY WRONG AND OFFENSIVE" about him.

Time to make a thread flaming surtek so he could whine more about me offending.
and he hates OMA Sad
Surtek is right. You should be banned, and OMA should be hated.
Y U NO LEAVE THIS FORUM
Is it even relevant? the point is surtek is a jerk, by surtek's standards applied to me you'd get banned for posting that.
I'm sure Surtek has his reason. I'd have banned you a long time ago if I were admin/mod.
Luckily you aren't going to
(09-16-2011, 07:03)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sure Surtek has his reason. I'd have banned you a long time ago if I were admin/mod.

you can just say to this thread tl;dr, if you'd ban me long time ago you wouldn't be an admin anymore, same happened to surtek but he whined so he became admin again.
He's not an admin
The message is just to show you that you got a warning. There are reasons written in the warning logs.

2nd: I never warn someone without a reason, obviously calling someone a gay like if it is a joke is inappropriate (2 times, 1st PM was about something else).
Pages: 1 2