ItsMods

Full Version: Quarantine Unleashed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Haha i have been procrastinating too long. So I have finally made a preview thread.

No Screenies.
No Vids.
Just the list of content and a special request(not really its up to you)

Anyways...

Guns:
  • All LMGS
  • All SMGS
  • All Assault Rifles
  • All Pistols
  • All Shotguns

Perks:
  • Hardened
  • Sleight of Hand
  • Tactical Mask
  • Steady Aim
  • Ghost
  • Ninja
  • Hacker
  • Lightweight
  • Second Chance
  • Flak Jacket

Attachments:
  • Flamethrower - duh gotta have a flamethrower to kill those pesky zombies.
  • Reflex Sights - first sights
  • ACOG - second sights
  • Rapid Fire - for those that want to stay with SMGs, or later when i find out how to do double tap
  • Silencer - shhh we dont want them to hear us
  • Extended Clip - dont you hate it when your out of ammo?
  • Dual Clip - faster is faster

Will add more information later...

P.S. This mod will be more community contributed than QCZM, since i dont want to spend the time making models and animations, if you would like something to be in this mod like say OMA provide the model and animations and i will make it.

P.S.S. OMA will NEVER be in the mod unless the bag is being used as something else
/care Tongue
omg its coming BACK Wink

At first I thought "OMG AWESOME" Awesome

But then... I SAW THIS;

(09-16-2011, 03:49)Killingdyl Wrote: [ -> ]P.S.S. OMA will NEVER be in the mod unless the bag is being used as something else

[Image: Fuu.png]

Atleast it's there ;D

Now seriously; Good job, have you started working on this mod? Or are you just previewing it? :p
Although, since all the other mods has their own special features, I hope you've got some of your own.
That's what did your QCZM mod in MW2 so special, it had features which other zombie mods didn't have back then.
sad idea of some sort!
You can use OMA like an attachment on player soldiers, it makes it cool, like mountaigneers, was epic to see OMA in QCZM, Tongue
[Image: 10044246.jpg]
Nice avatar dude. @G-Man
NO GRANNY'S ZOMBIES
(09-16-2011, 11:49)Rendflex Wrote: [ -> ]At first I thought "OMG AWESOME" Awesome

Now seriously; Good job, have you started working on this mod? Or are you just previewing it? :p
Although, since all the other mods has their own special features, I hope you've got some of your own.
That's what did your QCZM mod in MW2 so special, it had features which other zombie mods didn't have back then.

Yes i do have alot of secret stuff im not telling you. The most i will tell you is different classes and a new way of playing zombies will be introduced making it different. But you can always choose to play the same old zombies camping and using equipments.

(09-16-2011, 13:11)Yamato Wrote: [ -> ]You can use OMA like an attachment on player soldiers, it makes it cool, like mountaigneers, was epic to see OMA in QCZM, Tongue

OMA will be used in different classes for different purposes cause the bag is very easy to use with other stuff
Pages: 1 2