ItsMods

Full Version: Sniper Mod with no crossing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have recently played the M4A Sniper mod with no crossing.
It doesn't look as if the author (dugynight) is going to put a general release on it. Confused

Is it possible for anyone to duplicate a similar Sniper mod with zoom steps and no crossing?

This would be really appreciated Smile
(09-13-2011, 23:47)Sneeky Wrote: [ -> ]I have recently played the M4A Sniper mod with no crossing.
It doesn't look as if the author (dugynight) is going to put a general release on it. Confused

Is it possible for anyone to duplicate a similar Sniper mod with zoom steps and no crossing?

This would be really appreciated Smile

was Planning to do... but its to easy...
no crossing, wut does that mean
I guess I want to give it a go then.
However, I am not 100% sure what you want.
Could you show a vid/description of the mod?
I can make it for you mate, but I will give you the mod in 5-6 days (yea contest will be done)

moved into the right section
Sorry I was away on holiday and I have just returned so I haven't replied.

The NO CROSSING is ....
The map has a barrier down the middle of it so that you can not cross over to the other side of the map. (Like a no player clip.)
The zoom has 3 zoom steps.

The server ip that this mod is on is: 173.199.105.52:3144
Sorry I forgot to say that the mod is for Black Ops.
Thanks Again
Sneeky
ah, its pretty easy to make, just spawn a few collissions and done
Played awesome mod, i like it even now i play only nuketown. They trace collision w/spike sensor and give you only L96A1 w/ texture ADS.
Take mesuraments to spawn collision is very annoyng, taked only for Nuked and maybe i'll finish w/ baricade like zombie infection. Ops forget about demo client and Fast/Slowmo maybe will no take so many time and radiant is only a "chimera" better dont wait it.
Was unfinished too 'cause i cant remove truck and bus and i dont like it.
Anyway now we can add more then only collision and will not a bad idea make a symple tutorial to resume it.
hey im looking for one 2
Pages: 1 2