ItsMods

Full Version: [Release] WaW Bolts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have decided to release the "mp_wawbolts" mod publicly (has CoD:WaW bolt-action rifles). The download has everything you need to host, etc. Also, feel free to modify the scripts as you wish (sorry in advance if scripts are "messy", made the mod in a hurry).

Features
- Three bolt-action rifles: Mosin-Nagant, Kar98k, and Arisaka
- Ability to enable/disable bots and set # of bots (see maps\mp\gametypes\_globallogic.gsc in the IWD)
- Simpler class selection (just select which of the three bolt-action rifles instead)
- Probably other things I cannot remember

[attachment=1065]

this is pretty cool, where can you edit the classes like the perks and stuff.
(09-09-2011, 04:18)ushi Wrote: [ -> ]this is pretty cool, where can you edit the classes like the perks and stuff.

I think I have them setup in a menu file, but you can probably tweak maps/mp/gametypes/_xrampage_class.gsc.

Awesome
This mods are the bests Heart
Looks good!
Thanks for release!
oh em ge this is so helpful I'm so 1337 right now with this mod, I'm going to play with it every single nanosecond with this awesome mod

p.s. this is not spam at all
p.s.s. that includes your spam standards
a.s.s. I R 1337
I have uploaded the source (attached).
K so i have dowloaded this MOD to try in one of my servers. I am stuck on how to actually install it. Or have i missed something. I have heard to use the loader of some sort but others say its not used anymore. I know i have to uplaod the mod to the server thru gameservers.

But.. i dont see a config .cfg or anything as other cods? is this the way its suppose to be or it oes not use a config to make changes?

Regards,

Pryma
K i found the link that shows how to install and going ot give it a try. Ill post if i have any issues.
K well i have uploaded the MOD and it downloads fine on the redirect. But when its done downloading.. it just stays on a black screen. Never moves forward at all.. i have sat there for at least 5 minutes and nothing. I have to ctrl=alt=delete to close thru taskmanager.

Any ideas on this problem. Thanks in advanced.

Regards.

Pryma.
Pages: 1 2