ItsMods

Full Version: Modern Warfare 3 Mind the Gap Gameplay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Modern Warfare 3 Mind the Gap Multiplayer Gameplay CODXP

meh dunno if everyone knows this one already

Thanks again @d0h! for posting shit that I don't feel like looking for myself coz i'm lazy
lol @ javelin fail
why everyone who is playing is a noob ? :O
(09-07-2011, 16:09)Tomsen1410 Wrote: [ -> ]why everyone who is playing is a noob ? :O

Coz people only play this to see wats new, and not to be try-hard like everyone else on CoD
plus not everyone who got to COD XP plays cod's on xbox. and let me remind you that
1.) COD XP was hold on xbox360
2.) it is very hard to play on xbox when you are used to standart keyboard. VEEERYYYY hard.
(09-07-2011, 17:02)G-Man Wrote: [ -> ]plus not everyone who got to COD XP plays cod's on xbox. and let me remind you that
2.) it is very hard to play on xbox when you are used to standart keyboard. VEEERYYYY hard.

My xbox came with MW2.
The first match I ever played got me a 14 kill streak. (Sadly I hadn't unlocked AC130 or anything)
(09-07-2011, 17:04)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-07-2011, 17:02)G-Man Wrote: [ -> ]plus not everyone who got to COD XP plays cod's on xbox. and let me remind you that

My xbox came with MW2.
The first match I ever played got me a 14 kill streak. (Sadly I hadn't unlocked AC130 or anything)

Yeah when I first played CoD on an xbox .. I got like almost a 2.0 kd which is something I don't get that much on PC
eggsbox has aim assist!
(09-07-2011, 17:20)d0h! Wrote: [ -> ]eggsbox has aim assist!

So what are you trying to say.. that we suck?! Troll yeah its definitly noticable when actually aiming at someone .. its like whenever you aim on someone yourself it will work like an aimbot and follow the player o_O
I own on both xbox and pc.
Pages: 1 2