ItsMods

Full Version: This isn't rage:
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Quote:That's not even funny anymore Undecided

Quote:he made a scam video

As soon as I say this, people get all over my back and hiss at me because I'm an aggressive monster, and all I do is rage on every person getting in my way.
Prolonged exposure to this counter-behavior actually CAN make a monster aggravated, especially if you spam it with private messages telling it to calm down simply because of 2 true statements spoken in calm language without any signs of it being angry.

Leave the monster alone and stop assuming it's raging, thank you.
Fuck yea! azu and his mature-ness
Azu so cleva...
Come on hate me, I got pretty used to it
Only one thing can save this drama:

Wise Words << its a link Awesome
if you are talking what i am thinking about and IF its patched then i would call it scam too and exclude him
(09-06-2011, 01:19)d0h! Wrote: [ -> ]if you are talking what i am thinking about and IF its patched then i would call it scam too and exclude him

Yeah but

Quote:not scam, he had just a lot of bo vids, lots of subs and posted his ref link into it.

everybody can do the same, dont rage

This hurt my feelings, and is part of the reason I made this thread.
already made that clear in the contest thread. he wrote that he took the link from that "glitch" videos off
(09-06-2011, 12:59)d0h! Wrote: [ -> ]already made that clear in the contest thread. he wrote that he took the link from that "glitch" videos off

Yes, completely disregard the point of my post.
i like "Mr.Grumpy" more than "Mr.Emo"
(09-06-2011, 13:40)d0h! Wrote: [ -> ]i like "Mr.Grumpy" more than "Mr.Emo"

I'M NOT GRUMPY Fuu

Pages: 1 2