ItsMods

Full Version: Our minecraft server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'll share the progress we make with some screenshots and maybe with some videos. We have started this map tonight. There is only 5 of for now but I hope there will be more builders, ItsBuilders in the server.

I'll post some screenshots tomorrow.

We are open to suggestions all of you are welcome to the server as long as you don't grief. Angry

PM me for connect info.

@SuperNovaAO Heart

DAY 1:
[Image: v28386day1g173.png]

Welcome Orange:
[Image: w10203day1-2k173.png]

DAY 2:
[Image: eve169.png]

Spleef Arena:
[Image: ei40eo.png]

Orange's House:
[Image: 1zbgnpk.png]

Treehouse:
[Image: i27mh4.png]
You sure it isn't cracked anymore?

Will check tomorrow and if it is, you get more infraction points. Warned you before.
Why does it matter if it's cracked or not. I'll only post our progress no warez sharing.
Come on, cracked server is no way warez sharing
It's not called a cracked server, it's just a server with login authentication off, which is a legit setting in the server.properties.
But on these 'cracked' servers you can join with whatever name you want and grief everything, and when you're banned you just join with a new name...
(09-05-2011, 08:40)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]But on these 'cracked' servers you can join with whatever name you want and grief everything, and when you're banned you just join with a new name...

You can use a whitelist for names. Spawn trap every player until their name is authenticated.

edit: Main post updated with the screenshot that our world looks after day 1.
Looks good!
by the way..the cracked version has a bug..if you call as name "notch" you get notchs skin wtf oO i found the bug before i buyed minecraft..comeone so a good game that only coast 15 why some people dont buy....
I build a little sign 'OMA was here'
Also, I got into the big stone building and creeper blew up, sry for little damage on the walls

About buying minecraft : I dont play it rly much, and cracked is fully working, so for now I'm not going to buy.
All itsmods members & their friends & their friends are welcome to the server.

Welcome Orange:
[Image: w10203day1-2k173.png]
Pages: 1 2 3