ItsMods

Full Version: Wunderwaffe exists IRL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just fucking love background stories
Anyway it seems that the wunderwaffe (behind-the-scenes called 'tesla-gun') may have existed in real life

Quotes: (tl;dr)

Nikola Tesla Wrote:An apparatus for producing manifestations of energy in free air instead of in a high vacuum as in the past. This, according to Tesla in 1934, was accomplished.
Nikola Tesla Wrote:A mechanism for generating tremendous electrical force. This, according to Tesla, was also accomplished.
Quote:The FBI never found the schematics nor any prototype.
Quote:The weapon could be used against ground based infantry or for anti-aircraft purposes.

Combine this with the way the gun looks (very old, like it was in 1934):
[Image: 830px-Waffe.png]

Full wikipedia article:

[Image: 6wqgx.png]

Searchresults for 'tesla' in black ops source code:

Code:
C:\Users\Jari\Downloads\gsc\clientscripts\_zombiemode_weap_tesla.csc (62 hits)
    Line 12:     if ( !clientscripts\_zombiemode_weapons::is_weapon_included( "tesla_gun_zm" ) && !(isdefined( level.uses_tesla_powerup ) && level.uses_tesla_powerup) )
    Line 12:     if ( !clientscripts\_zombiemode_weapons::is_weapon_included( "tesla_gun_zm" ) && !(isdefined( level.uses_tesla_powerup ) && level.uses_tesla_powerup) )
    Line 17:     level._effect["tesla_viewmodel_rail"] = loadfx("maps/zombie/fx_zombie_tesla_rail_view");
    Line 17:     level._effect["tesla_viewmodel_rail"] = loadfx("maps/zombie/fx_zombie_tesla_rail_view");
    Line 18:     level._effect["tesla_viewmodel_tube"] = loadfx("maps/zombie/fx_zombie_tesla_tube_view");
    Line 18:     level._effect["tesla_viewmodel_tube"] = loadfx("maps/zombie/fx_zombie_tesla_tube_view");
    Line 19:     level._effect["tesla_viewmodel_tube2"] = loadfx("maps/zombie/fx_zombie_tesla_tube_view2");
    Line 19:     level._effect["tesla_viewmodel_tube2"] = loadfx("maps/zombie/fx_zombie_tesla_tube_view2");
    Line 20:     level._effect["tesla_viewmodel_tube3"] = loadfx("maps/zombie/fx_zombie_tesla_tube_view3");
    Line 20:     level._effect["tesla_viewmodel_tube3"] = loadfx("maps/zombie/fx_zombie_tesla_tube_view3");
    Line 22:     level._effect["tesla_viewmodel_rail_upgraded"]    = loadfx( "maps/zombie/fx_zombie_tesla_rail_view_ug" );
    Line 22:     level._effect["tesla_viewmodel_rail_upgraded"]    = loadfx( "maps/zombie/fx_zombie_tesla_rail_view_ug" );
    Line 23:     level._effect["tesla_viewmodel_tube_upgraded"]    = loadfx( "maps/zombie/fx_zombie_tesla_tube_view_ug" );
    Line 23:     level._effect["tesla_viewmodel_tube_upgraded"]    = loadfx( "maps/zombie/fx_zombie_tesla_tube_view_ug" );
    Line 24:     level._effect["tesla_viewmodel_tube2_upgraded"]    = loadfx( "maps/zombie/fx_zombie_tesla_tube_view2_ug" );
    Line 24:     level._effect["tesla_viewmodel_tube2_upgraded"]    = loadfx( "maps/zombie/fx_zombie_tesla_tube_view2_ug" );
    Line 25:     level._effect["tesla_viewmodel_tube3_upgraded"]    = loadfx( "maps/zombie/fx_zombie_tesla_tube_view3_ug" );
    Line 25:     level._effect["tesla_viewmodel_tube3_upgraded"]    = loadfx( "maps/zombie/fx_zombie_tesla_tube_view3_ug" );
    Line 28:     level thread tesla_notetrack_think();
    Line 34:     level.tesla_play_fx = [];
    Line 35:     level.tesla_play_rail = true;
    Line 40:         level.tesla_play_fx[i] = false;
    Line 41:         players[i] thread tesla_fx_rail( i );
    Line 42:         players[i] thread tesla_fx_tube( i );
    Line 43:         players[i] thread tesla_happy( i );
    Line 47: tesla_fx_rail( localclientnum )
    Line 55:         if ( !level.tesla_play_fx[localclientnum] )
    Line 59:         if ( !level.tesla_play_rail )
    Line 65:         if ( currentweapon != "tesla_gun_zm" && currentweapon != "tesla_gun_upgraded_zm" )
    Line 65:         if ( currentweapon != "tesla_gun_zm" && currentweapon != "tesla_gun_upgraded_zm" )
    Line 80:         fx = level._effect["tesla_viewmodel_rail"];
    Line 82:         if ( currentweapon == "tesla_gun_upgraded_zm" )
    Line 84:             fx = level._effect["tesla_viewmodel_rail_upgraded"];
    Line 88:         playsound(localclientnum,"wpn_tesla_effects", (0,0,0));
    Line 92: tesla_fx_tube( localclientnum )
    Line 100:         if ( !level.tesla_play_fx[localclientnum] )
    Line 106:         if ( currentweapon != "tesla_gun_zm" && currentweapon != "tesla_gun_upgraded_zm" )
    Line 106:         if ( currentweapon != "tesla_gun_zm" && currentweapon != "tesla_gun_upgraded_zm" )
    Line 123:         fx = level._effect["tesla_viewmodel_tube"];
    Line 125:         if ( currentweapon == "tesla_gun_upgraded_zm" )
    Line 129:                 fx = level._effect["tesla_viewmodel_tube2_upgraded"];
    Line 133:                 fx = level._effect["tesla_viewmodel_tube3_upgraded"];
    Line 137:                 fx = level._effect["tesla_viewmodel_tube_upgraded"];
    Line 140:         else // regular tesla gun
    Line 144:                 fx = level._effect["tesla_viewmodel_tube3"];
    Line 148:                 fx = level._effect["tesla_viewmodel_tube2"];
    Line 152:                 fx = level._effect["tesla_viewmodel_tube"];
    Line 159: tesla_notetrack_think()
    Line 169:         case "sndnt#wpn_tesla_switch_flip_off":
    Line 170:         case "sndnt#wpn_tesla_first_raise_start":
    Line 171:             level.tesla_play_fx[localclientnum] = false;            
    Line 174:         case "sndnt#wpn_tesla_switch_flip_on":
    Line 175:         case "sndnt#wpn_tesla_pullout_start":
    Line 176:         case "tesla_idle_start":
    Line 177:             level.tesla_play_fx[localclientnum] = true;            
    Line 183: tesla_happy( localclientnum )
    Line 189:         if ( currentweapon == "tesla_gun_zm" || currentweapon == "tesla_gun_upgraded_zm" )
    Line 189:         if ( currentweapon == "tesla_gun_zm" || currentweapon == "tesla_gun_upgraded_zm" )
    Line 191:             playsound(localclientnum,"wpn_tesla_happy", (0,0,0));
    Line 192:             level.tesla_play_rail = false;
    Line 194:             level.tesla_play_rail = true;

Conclusion:
  • The gun might have exist, it's not impossible, I mean why else would a big scientist who invented the transformator try to sell the weapon? He must have had a prototype!
  • Nothing was found after the FBI raided his house, There must have been drawings somewhere!
  • Treyarch has clearly based this weapon on Tesla's which is pretty cool, considering this whole background story theory
not the first time that the FBI didnt found something
epic jari Wink nice find
Awesome Awesome
Maybe it had existed, Hitler was telling something about wunderwaffe at last days of war, but nobody knows what he meant
One of my favorite inventors. In the first attempt to carry electricity without cables, caused one of the largest blackout in USA. So the main problem was how to get batteries powerful enough, mhmm how was big first PC?
They had already invented the hydrogen cells? The legend says that he was to cause the disaster in Siberia in 1918. Certainly his life change after the experiment, now in 2011 you can charge your iPhone without using cables...
We use many inventions of Tesla why cant exist wunderwaffe?
lets make one of our own AwesomeBig Grin
(09-02-2011, 13:39)eliteCVDelite Wrote: [ -> ]lets make one of our own AwesomeBig Grin

Youre quite late, if you asked me I'd told you about that lol
There's much more inside the computer (stand up in mainscreen and walk to the PC)... For example the thing with the Zombies... If you search long enough you'll find connections to Hitlers tests and stuff...
Some theories say that "Wunderwaffe" was a sort of an UFO called "Die Glocke" (eng: "The Bell") which was able to float in air. Smile

There is stuff about the first Atombomb too... I've searched 2month about stuff inside the PC and didnt find everything... Is awesome Big Grin
@prisma I didn't knew that, all I could find was some pictures of vorkuta and other bullshit, ty gonna try to find some Tongue
Pages: 1 2