ItsMods

Full Version: Multiplayer Modes for MW3 leaked ahead of CODXP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Multiplayer Modes for MW3 leaked ahead of CODXP
August 30th, 2011 Carlos Morales

Quote:Normally I dont post leaked news, but Im going to make this the exception. A lot of leaks are usually wrong. In the next few days, and over the next week, were going to see a lot of leaks, and information related to Modern Warfare 3.

The current story circulating the internet is that someone allegedly broke into the Call of Duty XP event in Los Angeles that will take place on September 2nd and 3rd. This youtuber access the Xbox 360 consoles that will be used at the CODXP event. To see the video, check this video:

Quote:If you couldnt see most of it, its because the trailer moved a lil to fast, so you cant really digest information. So, I happened to come across images, and I have snapped it to bring you the low-down of what has been revealed:

[Image: mw3mp1s.jpg]

Quote:The first thing that youll notice from the get-go is the maximum size of the mutiplayer map called Paris Im not sure if this is limited to just the maps themselves, or the modes themselves. Either way, the maximum Team Deathmatch can hold 32 players. Just so that were clear, you cant really make out the whole image but you can see Team Deathmatch AND bomb that last part is up for speculation.

However, the next image confirms that it is, indeed Team Deathmatch:

[Image: mw3mp2s.jpg]

Quote:Looks like the multiplayer map takes place in Paris, weve seen Paris before in the previous Spec Ops Trailer. Finally, the last image shows all maps are swapped into verticle view. This is the list thats been leaked so far:
  • Carbon
  • Coast
  • Dome
  • Exchange
  • Hardhat
  • Interchange
  • Lambeth
  • Meteora
  • Mogadishu
  • Paris
  • Plaza
  • Radar
  • Seatown

Quote:I said so far.. because Black Ops had 14 maps, and MW2 had 16. Its possible that more maps may appear at the CODXP event. And because developers at Infinity Ward, and Raven Software are constantly changing the multiplayer aspects of MW3, who knows? Maybe these maps arent even final, and maybe theyll be cut before release or add more maps to the foray?

Stay tuned for more information as we lead into Call of Duty XP, and find more information at CODXP. See you then.
MW2 is full of codes of things that they didnt implemented, so probably here more of the same, Confused, is nothing 100% true until a week earlier.