ItsMods

Full Version: Super Burguer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Epic Meal Time always sucked. Not even going to click play on this one.
I once ate a T-Rex (450 grams) and I got fatter by 10 kilos, how these fuckers don't even get a gram fatter?
They don't eat it. Just one bite on camera. The rest is thrown away or given to charity or whatever.
(08-30-2011, 13:26)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]They don't eat it. Just one bite on camera. The rest is thrown away or given to charity or whatever.

Quote:Epic Meal Time always sucked. Not even going to click play on this one.

So...you clicked play? Big Grin
No, but I've seen a video of them a very long time ago and in there they didn't show how they ate it (at least not more than one bite of one single person; I think the rest didn't even eat a thing).
(08-30-2011, 11:47)4FunPlayin Wrote: [ -> ]I once ate a T-Rex (450 grams) and I got fatter by 10 kilos, how these fuckers don't even get a gram fatter?

they do sportrs ? ; )
(08-30-2011, 11:47)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]Epic Meal Time always sucked. Not even going to click play on this one.

AND. nope it doesnt suck. its awesome :O
(08-30-2011, 13:33)Tomsen1410 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-30-2011, 11:47)4FunPlayin Wrote: [ -> ]I once ate a T-Rex (450 grams) and I got fatter by 10 kilos, how these fuckers don't even get a gram fatter?

they do sportrs ? ; )
(08-30-2011, 11:47)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]Epic Meal Time always sucked. Not even going to click play on this one.

AND. nope it doesnt suck. its awesome :O

Sitting on the couch is a common sport and I do it