ItsMods

Full Version: Summer is over. Back to business
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Important update:
As you know everyone went crazy yesterday and we had to close threads during the chaos. This helped and the chaos stopped. Read below for more info.

About blue names:
All people with a blue name will stay blue. All people without a blue name that think they are eglible to receive this status: send @surtek a mail/PM explaining why YOU think YOU should have one. Surtek will discuss these with the staff and decide who will get a blue name or not.

Also, we are planning to give people with blue names a private section where they can discuss and share things they do not want to share in public.

Ban, warnings etc:
As you know, spamming in all sections is forbidden except the spam section. Keep it like it is but do not make 10 threads an hour. If you do, you risk a ban, warning or even losing access to it.

Contest
There will be a contest to celebrate 20,000 registrations. Soon.

MW3 & BF3
We will continue modding on MW3 and BF3 if one of these games have modtools. If not we will try to make them ourselves.

Donators
We will work something out for donators to make it more attractive to donate. Possible rewards will be ad-free site (GTFO Ad-block users, you are the reason I had to put lots of private money in here) and a special color/bar next to name.
Cool. Any update on the donator stuff?
Good one. Busy summer for all of us here. Will add in mainpost.
thank you for info.
What would be the idea of the contest, again referals ?
(08-29-2011, 09:30)OrangePL Wrote: [ -> ]What would be the idea of the contest, again referals ?

I think an admin said before that it wasn't going to be referrals, not sure though
(08-29-2011, 09:30)OrangePL Wrote: [ -> ]What would be the idea of the contest, again referals ?

referals are not honest. it depends on your popularity but not on your skillz ;D
Thanks for the Info, I don't think the next contest will have referals.
Cool (:
also during the summer vacation we were a little bit lazy and the spam increased, this ends now. infractions for everyone for heavy spam in the wrong sections!