ItsMods

Full Version: You Can swim in black ops!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

i uploaded this today showing you can swim on black ops (YES ITS PC I USED XBOX CONTROLLER!!)
might mean new maps in future were u can swim!!
You can also swim in Cracked, I found that a long time ago but its in there because you can swim in dead ops arcade
well...on jugne too ; )
i find it interesting! i see mod ideas very soon for this do any of u guys think we can import boats?

We recorded that 9 months ago. With the good old 4funplayin(time where he was friendly and didn't spam).
(08-29-2011, 00:03)surtek Wrote: [ -> ]

We recorded that 9 months ago. With the good old 4funplayin(time where he was friendly and didn't spam).

OH OK DIDNT KNOW and just noticed new smiley !! LOL Superman Superman Superman Superman Superman
Np, I like your boat idea btw. Boat race with tracks made of carepakages <3.
(08-29-2011, 00:07)surtek Wrote: [ -> ]Np, I like your boat idea btw. Boat race with tracks made of carepakages <3.

rather make a "boei" (dunno the english translation) and spawn them in the map to make a track
Maybe we can all get together and make the mod we can talk on skype or OOVOO Smile PM me your skype/and or oovoo names we can all work on it
Pages: 1 2