ItsMods

Full Version: Whats your favorite camping spot?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I want to get some 1.0 < scores .. so I need some camping spots Big Grin

wats your favorite campspot?

be my Superman and tell me Heart
I don't camp.. I run around like crazy and pwn like a boss... In my opinion, camping is boring.
(08-28-2011, 20:26)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]I don't camp.. I run around like crazy and pwn like a boss... In my opinion, camping is boring.

then gtfo of my thread
demolition ( right in front of the garage door (if you arent on the side with rainbow)) take a m60 extended clip put yourself so it shots trought the garage door and shoots where the people get in for the objective , keep firing all time you will get alot of kills lol

EDIT: Nuketown
(08-28-2011, 20:31)Scripts18 Wrote: [ -> ]demolition ( right in front of the garage door (if you arent on the side with rainbow)) take a m60 extended clip put yourself so it shots trought the garage door and shoots where the people get in for the objective , keep firing all time you will get alot of kills lol

Is this on the side of the yellow bus or the other side?Huh
(08-28-2011, 20:32)iAegle Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-28-2011, 20:31)Scripts18 Wrote: [ -> ]demolition ( right in front of the garage door (if you arent on the side with rainbow)) take a m60 extended clip put yourself so it shots trought the garage door and shoots where the people get in for the objective , keep firing all time you will get alot of kills lol

Is this on the side of the yellow bus or the other side?Huh

other side (you face the garage door btw)
Play ma mod have 100+ kd.
In mw2 was iron fence at the spawn on the Bridge in Invasion map (6 or 7 nuke w\out hack and only AK47 silenced), if you know how jump down you can call nuke on ambasy balkon...
In BO is different game, so many bunny hopper with ak74, but for nuketown there's so many spot.
Different gametype different spot, but the best one are garage, no matter wich one but you need steady aim perk and don't freeze with hard scope, left right left right, steady aim will help you more if you move....(yes and acog, 'cause a little bug...). Hwr Nuke need camping or mantle so little map....

Surtek told me cheater after play vs in Nuketown...
But i'm noob i need learn how make spawn killer....
The answer of the question in the topic name is just standard: in your mom's basement.
On the starting points of nuketown AwesomeAwesome
Pages: 1 2