ItsMods

Full Version: How to get a blue color
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Here is a super secret tutorial for all u guys Awesome

1. Create a bullshit mod which only use GiveWeapon (WARNING: you need to be really skilled to use that command)
  2. Create another one
  3. Another one
  4. Another one
  5. People say you're noob because you make noob mods (well 1/100 of them, the rest is shouting "OMG U SO ASOM")
  6. Steal stuff from other mods and put it in yours (AND DONT. GIVE. CREDITS. EVER.)
  7. Admins will think your cool
  8. extra tip of total awesomeness from @iAegle : Create a second account to rep yourself to the top <names removed , u know what im talking about>
  9. Suddenly. itsmodder happend Awesome
  10. ??
  11. PROFIT
Is this like .. Se7ens lifestory?
No, better way is to report 15 reps of one guy
pretty much yeah
(08-28-2011, 13:48)OrangePL Wrote: [ -> ]No, better way is to report 15 reps of one guy

Or create a second account and give yourself +reps so you get alot of rep and admins think you are cool and you'll be blue :o
ill add it Big Grin
I didnt create his account, said it many times
(08-28-2011, 13:49)OrangePL Wrote: [ -> ]I didnt create his account, said it many times

I still like annoying you with it Fuck yea!
OMA says to stop it or @Yamato tubes you
@JariZ , die, i didnt create this fucking account !
There's many "Itsmodders" here which dosen't deserve it lol

And I just can't understand, why some people make tutorials about things which everyone knows, and then I get more surprised when people type "Wow, thank you, I never knew this" on that tutorial.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8