ItsMods

Full Version: Continue Updating Zombie Epidemic Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I won't have access to online games this year therefore I need someone to keep updating my mod. I'll send everything to you and expect to see an upgrade every week. Please post below or pm me if you are interested.
dont leave us Undecided
I would respond to that. But you blocked me.
Nukem is way nicer then you Sad
(08-28-2011, 11:22)johamort Wrote: [ -> ]I would respond to that. But you blocked me.
Nukem is way nicer then you Sad

Maybe me , but I will probably get bored of Mod tools once september arrives and then november (lot new games releasing) and I cant say if I will keep everything you made, I might just change stuff I didnt like
Lemon, You know me and if you give me the files ill promise ill add a better night system & flashlights & custom menu's
I'm awaiting your reaction....

ps not sure about flashlights, they're still bugging a little with me, but im pretty sure i can fix it
Bad idea
There is ppls which will make this mod worst. Like QCZM - Too many crappy(VERY CRAPPY) non official versions. ( mw2 )
Well, jariz took over the mod. Wish good luck to him.
(09-13-2011, 18:59)Lemon Wrote: [ -> ]Well, jariz took over the mod. Wish good luck to him.

Isn't he busy with winning the contest?
Contest will end soon anyway.
(09-13-2011, 15:50)Se7en Wrote: [ -> ]Bad idea
There is ppls which will make this mod worst. Like QCZM - Too many crappy(VERY CRAPPY) non official versions. ( mw2 )

Woot official version rules!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 2