ItsMods

Full Version: A Tut to use Modloader?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, i'm new here and i've never used a modloader before. I've been scripting for some time but i do not understand how to use the modsloader. I've downloaded it and put it in a folder, i've also downloaded the _rank.gsc (BO_GameSCript.zip) and put it in the Mod folder as said in the readme.txt.

What do i do next?

I wanted to try hack some XP.

Is it possible to change dvar sv_ranked to 2? so i can rank up on my private game.

If it is, how do i inject the "inrankxpcap" from _rank.gsc ?

Thanks.
I don't think it is possible you rank hack yourself in a private match. sv_ranked doesn't work nor xblive something. The prestige rank glitch days are now over.
(11-24-2010, 21:35)4FunPlayin Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think it is possible you rank hack yourself in a private match. sv_ranked doesn't work nor xblive something. The prestige rank glitch days are now over.

Thanks for the response mate.
(11-24-2010, 21:35)4FunPlayin Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think it is possible you rank hack yourself in a private match. sv_ranked doesn't work nor xblive something. The prestige rank glitch days are now over.

What if i am renting a server from gameservers.com, am i able to do it somehow then?
As 4Fun said: You can't rankhack with this afaik.

But can you load a mod at all?
Just place the files in the correct directory structure inside the mods directory.
(11-24-2010, 21:44)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]As 4Fun said: You can't rankhack with this afaik.

Just place the files in the correct directory structure inside the mods directory.

I have the _rank.gsc put in ItsModsloader\mod\maps\mp\gametypes\
And the modloader is located in the ItsModsloader folder.
Basically, i downloaded the modloader and the BO_GameSCript.zip and put the files from BO_GameSCript.zip in Mod as said in readme.txt
(11-24-2010, 21:48)bey0nd Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-24-2010, 21:44)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]As 4Fun said: You can't rankhack with this afaik.

I have the _rank.gsc put in ItsModsloader\mod\maps\mp\gametypes\
And the modloader is located in the ItsModsloader folder.
Basically, i downloaded the modloader and the BO_GameSCript.zip and put the files from BO_GameSCript.zip in Mod as said in readme.txt

How do i load the "mod" while ingame? i put _rank.gsc in the gametype directory and i started modloader and opened Black ops and went private game, waddup next?
/sv_vac 0 - not to get a ban
Then lunch the mod loader
/map_restart
btw its vac detected even if you set sv_vac 0 ..... you still will be banned, i already lost 1 account just from using this program.
It's because you failhard and didn't read how to use.
The private game is allready sv_vac 0 since i use the server settings set to use vac - No

So i should load the modloader after i created the private game?

And does it matter where the modloader's folders are located or just that the mod should be in the map mod ?
Run the exe.
Run the game.
Play your mods.

it does not matter where you put the modloader folder, just put the gsc file in the right folder
Pages: 1 2