ItsMods

Full Version: External BoxESP v1.0 by sph4ck
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
External BoxESP v1.0 for Call of Duty BlackOps - by sph4ck

YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN ACTIONS! You use this and any other program you download from the internet at your own risk.
VAC STATUS: DONT USE THE PRECOMPILED LAUNCHER.EXE // START THE HACK WITH LAUNCHER.PY

*** If you like it, feel free to donate***: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cm...4BSF3H4KKS

As always ***FULL SOURCE CODE AVAILABLE***

This is a quick & dirty adaptation of ExternatBoxesp 5.2 initially for COD6 MW2. For now only basic features are ported, the others shall follow shortly.

Before asking any questions, read these:
*** THIS HACK IS MAY BE EVENTUALLY DETECTED: use at your own risk
*** THIS HACK DOES NOT WORK ON WINDOWS XP
*** THIS HACK REQUIRES AERO MODE ACTIVE ON VISTA/WIN7
*** THIS HACK REQUIRES WINDOWED GAME MODE, NO FULLSCREEN

This hack is currently a quick and dirty port of my ExternalBox ESP v5.2 to BlackOps.

Features
===========================
- Radar ESP
- Box ESP + Name tag
- Rage feature to mark a player you want to molest repeatedly
- Crosshair
- simple aimbot (press right mouse or HOME key)

The hack is packaged in source format and in ready-to-use EXE.

Original credits for External BoxESP for MW2:
- KN4CK3R, Tristan Ward (not cheat related), Big Dave, SuprNovaAO, s0beit, xZetera, Sumol, blambo, cardoow, Ghett0, jixz, kolbybrooks, username_in_use, warezdude92.
- Special thanks to dheir.

Credit for BlackOps version:
- cardoow, CyberDwak, s0beit, Sph4ck

* INFORMATION:

1. You are downloading a hack that was designed for Windows 7/Vista.
The reason this hack is for windows 7/Vista is because it uses functions of Windows AERO to use as a medium to draw the hack information on. Windows XP does not and will not have those functions on it (Sorry).

2. You download one .rar file - when extracted it makes a set of folders containing the released compiled version of the stock hack, and a folder with the source code for the hack itself.

3. Why this hack is safe vs. other hacks that are injected.
When you use a hack that injects its own code into a game, it changes information in the running game in your computers memory.
VAC2 is designed to scan for these changes and flag your account for hacking.
This hack uses RPM (Read Process Memory), and does not insert it's own code into the hack. It simply takes information about enemies, their location, etc, and does some math to calculate the information presented on the screen in the form of the hack. The actual information that is show on the screen is not
drawn on the game window itself, (as that would be easily detected), but rather drawn using functions of Windows Aero theme, on and invisible overlay that sits on top of your game. This is why the game needs to be in windowed mode, in order to allow the overlay to sit on top.

Be careful however, VAC finally started using EXE signature scanning and the MW2 hack was finally detected after 9 months...

INSTRUCTIONS: Using stand-alone executable.

1. Download the file as attachment on the first post of this page

2. If you do not have winrar installed, download it at, WinRAR archiver, a powerful tool to process RAR and ZIP files,
After you know you have winrar installed extract the .rar file to a location, say your desktop for example.
Inside the folder you have this directory structure.
Look inside the folder and you have 'launcher.exe', this is the hack you will use. (Feel free to move this folder anywhere as long as you keep all the files together.)

Note: there is a 'library.zip' containing the actual code in pre-compiled Python bytecode. This zip file may be marked as corrupt by winrar but it's not! (It's actually a .z file).

*** DO NOT RENAME OR UNZIP THE 'library.zip' FILE ! ***
*** DO NOT INJECT ANY DLL ***

I recommend to use the Source or the Esp Starter that can be found here: //idiot proof
http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-Exte...arter.html

INSTRUCTIONS: Using the source.

Unpack the rar file as above.
Download and Install ActivePython 2.6.xxx (it's free): http://downloads.activestate.com/ActiveP...32-x86.msi

Double-click on 'src/lanucher.py'

INSTRUCTIONS / HACK USAGE:
F3: Crosshair
Toggle this on or off for a more precise aim.
F4:
F5: Aimbot
Use this to get a lock on the enemy when they are near your crosshairs. (press right mouse button or HOME key)
F6:
F7:
F8:
F9:
F10: Radar
F11: Box Esp
F12: Snapline
Draw lines to easily locate enemy players

[Image: 42036036.jpg]

Viruscan :
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
ExternalHack v1.0 for BlackOps.rar - Le scanner antivirus de Jotti

Whats with the ***************s
If you want the hack to be undetected for longer run it through the source code. As VAC scanned for the .exe signature in the mw2 one thats how ppl got banned.
The ***'s are most likely s0beit. His name is censored on MP gayhomo-network and that's where d0h probably cp'd this post from.
Just change the name of the program is okay...
nah i got it from mpc, my 2nd home Wink
and as long as i dont act like mpgh homo where posters give credits to theirselfs i think its okay to share it here.

btw ***** fixed *cough*

edit:// Okay before people asking on how to use the source directly via phyton:

1) install the active phyton source from the link in the thread or click this line -------------
2) unpack the hack and browse to src/ till you found launcher.py
3) double click on launcher.py and windows will ask you how to open the file.
4) click "browse", goto C:\Python26 and select "python.exe"
5) press okay
6) double click on launcher.py again and the hack is starting immediately.
lol u play very loq quality xd
lol its not my screenshot -.-
also think its detected every time i wanne join a server it says cheat detected

But vac status still good strange
it is still working and not detected yet
Pages: 1 2 3 4