ItsMods

Full Version: problem with my mw2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello everyone,
from yesterday my game has a problem.
I can play a few minutes, but then my screen turns black and my computer crashes.
I've a question about alteriwnet.
if I should use this, can I also play mods with it?

thnx
_Smile_Man_
aIW > Servers > Mods > New maps/weapons > definitly use it.
(08-20-2011, 16:14)iAegle Wrote: [ -> ]aIW > Servers > Mods > New maps/weapons > definitly use it.

k, but can I also play all the mods that I can play with liberation?
(08-20-2011, 16:15)_Smile_Man_ Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-20-2011, 16:14)iAegle Wrote: [ -> ]aIW > Servers > Mods > New maps/weapons > definitly use it.

yeah pretty much ... visit alteriw.net forums there is a mods section with playable mods, not sure if liberation mods are different from the ones they use there but just look @ the forum and you'll find a lot of mods. You do need to make iwd mods and launch them with the fs_game command
(08-20-2011, 16:23)iAegle Wrote: [ -> ]

yeah pretty much ... visit alteriw.net forums there is a mods section with playable mods, not sure if liberation mods are different from the ones they use there but just look @ the forum and you'll find a lot of mods. You do need to make iwd mods and launch them with the fs_game command

k, thanks
I hope I can play the mods, but I hope also that I can make mods for liberation with alteriwnet
(08-20-2011, 17:02)_Smile_Man_ Wrote: [ -> ]

k, thanks
I hope I can play the mods, but I hope also that I can make mods for liberation with alteriwnet

wouldn't try that, modloaders get you banned (I got banned for that Sad)
(08-20-2011, 20:09)iAegle Wrote: [ -> ]

k, thanks

for making mods?
(08-21-2011, 07:55)_Smile_Man_ Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-20-2011, 20:09)iAegle Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-20-2011, 16:15)_Smile_Man_ Wrote: [ -> ]k, but can I also play all the mods that I can play with liberation?

k, thanks

for making mods?

For using a external modloader.
I'm so glad, I've found my old exe here in this forum, downloaded it, used it.
And the problem was no more!!!CoolRolleyes

thanks for the people who wanted to help me,
but now I can mod on liberation back!!!Smile