ItsMods

Full Version: MW3 PUBLIC SERVER FILES! [CoD4 LIKE!]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
MW3 will have public Server Files, like in CoD4!!! Maybe really a new CoD4?? Woukld be awesome:

[Image: 1708201119500224cym.jpg]

PUBLIC FILES NEWS on his blog: http://oneofswords.com/2011/08/mw3-suppo...ers-on-pc/
so ... were does it say public server files?
He said that iin his Blog.
Sec
This is awesome news, this is so great omg you don't even know how great LOLLLLL
Quote:Now, after listening to players, IW and Sledgehammer will try the first method again. Modern Warfare 3 will feature free, run-it-yourself COD4-style dedicated server support because the hardcore fans have been very clear (if not terribly polite) in their feedback. As the saying goes, give the people what they want. Im happy to see it.
no public files, just a config i guess or a little gui that lets you set these options
I had so much fun doing this in cod4...
playing SD with insta respawn.. unlimited rounds in SD.. I was admin on a server with constant 20 players and I just put /g_gravity 10 and see everybody fly away. or /player_sustainammo 1 to give everyone unlimited ammo.. SEE THEM FUCKING SPRAY AWAY WITH THEM NOOB TUBES OMG FUNFUNFUN. And this all on a public ranked server that gives you XP LOL

GOOD TIME MEN GOOD FUCKING TIMES
(08-17-2011, 20:24)d0h! Wrote: [ -> ]no public files, just a config i guess or a little gui that lets you set these options

No. Other sites confirm that. Just like CoDSeries. So they will be public : )
(08-17-2011, 20:25)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]I had so much fun doing this in cod4...
playing SD with insta respawn.. unlimited rounds in SD.. I was admin on a server with constant 20 players and I just put /g_gravity 10 and see everybody fly away. or /player_sustainammo 1 to give everyone unlimited ammo.. SEE THEM FUCKING SPRAY AWAY WITH THEM NOOB TUBES OMG FUNFUNFUN. And this all on a public ranked server that gives you XP LOL

I don't think they will let you do this ...
(08-17-2011, 20:35)iAegle Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-17-2011, 20:25)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]I had so much fun doing this in cod4...

I don't think they will let you do this ...

they will. confirmed on some other sites. i hope they hold their promise...
Pages: 1 2 3