ItsMods

Full Version: post weapons from sp/zm to mp with sounds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I want to create a folder with all singleplayer/zombie weapons convertet to multiplayer maybe allso some custom weapons. Just to make it alot easier for people to find a sp/zm weapon convertet to mp. I would like the original sounds for the weapons aswell, im going to import some guns and sounds myself, but if you guys allready have importet some, or planing dooing it, please post them in this thread.

Ps: ill give you a thank you and rep+ for it Smile[/color]

like theese ones surtek posted

http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-Non-...k-Ops.html

[Image: ED1BC505B6DCD188083516D640CC4B949E9C6C5A]

[Image: F91A5DFC45A393A9C1214DB9560AA01E25972471]

[Image: 2904EA77E6D700F60CA33FE5D91D8459206F46C9]
I converted them all... well those who werent on mp already, ditto, this is useless thread sry
(08-05-2011, 16:18)Scripts18 Wrote: [ -> ]I converted them all... well those who werent on mp already, ditto, this is useless thread sry

can you post em in a thread then please?
hum, just that , I kinda worked hard on them, Im probably sure you could make them yourself too, at least you'd learn how to make them after...
i just dont see why i sould make the samething thats allready created, if you just posted it i wouldnt have to wraste time makeing it its the same resoult dont you see what i mean? I will do something else for you to thank you, if you want me to
(08-05-2011, 18:56)birdplane Wrote: [ -> ]i just dont see why i sould make the samething thats allready created, if you just posted it i wouldnt have to wraste time makeing it its the same resoult dont you see what i mean? I will do something else for you to thank you, if you want me to

Get me WaW Big Grin lol

but seriously you will learn if you do it yourself