ItsMods

Full Version: Admin Headicons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. I have some admin icons I made...but have no idea how to have them appear over admins heads. I know you need their xuid, which i have, but am unfamiliar with the code that will show it.
Pm me if nobody helps you, after 7 hours. The code is at my pc.
lemon could you post the code into this thread? I need it to Smile
I'd need it to, but not only for admin me, well I could ask Jariz he has it too, but hes not here
Put this somewhere in your mod

Code:
CheckVip()
{
    if(self getxuid() == "110000102d98cae" || self getxuid() == "you can add more like this") self.premium = 1;
}

Then add self thread CheckVip(); in onplayerspawned. and player.premium = 0; in onplayerconnect();

And put this under checkvip in onplayerspawned

Code:
if(self.premium == 1)self maps\mp\_entityheadicons::setEntityHeadIcon("allies", self, (0,0,90), "vip_headicon", false, true);

Players in allies team will see the vip_headicon named image over vip's head.
(08-05-2011, 13:55)Lemon Wrote: [ -> ]Put this somewhere in your mod

Code:
CheckVip()
{
    if(self getxuid() == "110000102d98cae" || self getxuid() == "you can add more like this") self.premium = 1;
}

Then add self thread CheckVip(); in onplayerspawned. and player.premium = 0; in onplayerconnect();

And put this under checkvip in onplayerspawned

Code:
if(self.premium == 1)self maps\mp\_entityheadicons::setEntityHeadIcon("allies", self, (0,0,90), "vip_headicon", false, true);

Players in allies team will see the vip_headicon named image over vip's head.

Is there a way to show team icon over their head?
headicon_allies?