ItsMods

Full Version: Maya - Model Export - Video [Complete]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(08-03-2011, 17:39)d0h! Wrote: [ -> ]wow nice tutorial dude, very professional. appreciated thanks for your effort.
i hope you are going to show the import into the asset manager to get this into the game, would be great

That will be part 2 and yes, will show all the details from AM to in game.
well, nice video, thanks for sharing your knowledge with us Smile but would you upload the part 2 later this day?

Saw your work earlier, sweet that you're making a tutorial about it Smile
Only, isn't my tutorial good enough then? Sad
Update & Part 2 coming in 1 hour.

[Image: ss16.JPG]
(08-03-2011, 21:14)jariz Wrote: [ -> ]Saw your work earlier, sweet that you're making a tutorial about it Smile
Only, isn't my tutorial good enough then? Sad

Your tutorial is great! Has nothing to do with whats better. Smile

Just thought it would be good to have a video so everyone could understand
a little better, thats all!

No offense intended!
O okay, no problem dude, i guess a video is a little more clearer Tongue
Part 2 added.
Ugh, XModelExport plugin is not working on Maya 2012. Time to install 2009. -.-
Awesome tutorial Awesome
Maya 2012 suck, i go download 2009 now Smile
Nice tut btw, tested it and it works. For some reason assman was searching for my material and it failed because for some reason it was searching for my material name but with 'material' at the end of the file. I just renamed the file and it worked. .__.

Oh wait, found out why. It was Maya's fault.
(08-04-2011, 09:54)master131 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice tut btw, tested it and it works. For some reason assman was searching for my material and it failed because for some reason it was searching for my material name but with 'material' at the end of the file. I just renamed the file and it worked. .__.

Oh wait, found out why. It was Maya's fault.

You have succeeded with Maya 2012?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6