ItsMods

Full Version: Changelog
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:0.2
Bug fixes
Fixed the bug where the menu could be opened when the game ended.
Fixed the bug where the menu didn't close when the game ended.
Fixed the bug where the money hud didn't update when you gained credits from an assist.
Fixed the bug where knifing somebody in the head gave you as much points as a headshot kill.
Fixed the bug where bots would be added to the game when you start a new game round on the same map in private match.

Features
Updated credits in rank.gsc.
You now also get points and credits for double kills, multi kills and triple kills.
You now also lose points for dieing.
Added a new setting: level.maxdogsattackin sets how much dogs a player can be attacked by at once
Added a new setting: level.num_dogs sets how much dogs are on the map at once
Added a new setting: level.respawntime = 0 only respawns the player next round.
Added a new setting: level.easymode sets easy mode on(1) or off(0), in easy mode players respawn instantly and the game doesn't end when all players are dead.
You can now set how much points and credits you get for actions.
You can now set how much points you lose when you die.
Added a new killstreak to the shop: the Grim Reaper
Lowered the costs of the mortar team killstreak
Added some mod info at the bottom center.
The killstreak menu and menu instructions are now placed at the right side of the screen.
The menu instructions now show which key you have to press to open the menu instead of what action you'll have to do.
You can now open the killstreak shop when the game has started instead of after the grace period.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
FuuFuuFuuFuuFuuFuuFuuFuuFuuFuuFuu

WHAT FOR DO YOU WRITE EVERYTHING YOU DO?! SO MUCH PEOPLE DOING IT -_-" IF, SAY, AZUMIKKEL FOR EXAMPLE WILL WRITE EVERY CHANGE IN RTD v2 IT WILL TAKE SOME A4 PAGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fuu
Well the thing is, I developed RTD2 for months.
As for SoRealism, I pretty much documented everything I made and likely will document everything I make in the future.

Also, it's nice to know of changes in case they matter to you.
maybe you are right...

but dont argue with me!) this is rage section so im ragin. RAAAAAAGE!!!! thats it.