ItsMods

Full Version: L96a1 Texture Sucked
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Didnt like L96a1 texture so I fixed it myself
made it a bit rusty but you will probably almost not notice it

[Image: 71792052.jpg]

[Image: 16143899.jpg]

[attachment=900]

Rep+ If You Liked
to be honest i liked original texture more...

EDIT:
I can explain why I dislike it. I dislike it cuz it looks like sniper rifle from very very old PC game.
The original is better (:
I think its got class. I like it.
(07-31-2011, 21:03)deadcrayon Wrote: [ -> ]I think its got class. I like it.

Thx deadcrayon, you can appreciate real skills Big Grin

no but seriously 2 ppl that dislike it, I mean, I can understand but it is better
than the original one, looks more like a real sniper now, less of a old crappy sniper that was left on the grass for years and that went enar the white instead of green

I prefer this texture to fast made one, I will start making texture for all weapons texture I dislike so be ready for alot of texture Big Grin
I like it too Smile
(07-31-2011, 21:28)Tomsen1410 Wrote: [ -> ]I like it too Smile

Rep+ If You Liked

Thats my rule Big Grin
(07-31-2011, 22:09)Scripts18 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-31-2011, 21:28)Tomsen1410 Wrote: [ -> ]I like it too Smile

Rep+ If You Liked

Thats my rule Big Grin
That's so silly. You can ask people to rep+ but its silly to spam it.

+ Your looks like a plastic gun (:
Im not spamming some ask for rep+ when they get helped, I dont want rep+ for helping, I want rep+ for when I make something they liked, btw yours look crap they are overlapped images, so shut it up and go back on your thread
(07-31-2011, 22:47)Scripts18 Wrote: [ -> ]Im not spamming some ask for rep+ when they get helped, I dont want rep+ for helping, I want rep+ for when I make something they liked, btw yours look crap they are overlapped images, so shut it up and go back on your thread

u mad? Q.Q more
Pages: 1 2 3