ItsMods

Full Version: Heli war
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is there anyway to make u driving a heli when u spawn?
The last kill streak is pilot a gunship get pro and get it.
i guess this is a mod request...
I think he wants something where ever one is in a gunship, and it would be like a dogfight.
(11-17-2010, 14:09)kg36 Wrote: [ -> ]I think he wants something where ever one is in a gunship, and it would be like a dogfight.
Exactly

i know someone who made it possible FUN!!! ask him if u wont do it Wink i could maybe leak it cuz he teached me how..

but i dont know.. if its worth the try..
(11-19-2010, 14:33)TheSaboteur Wrote: [ -> ]i know someone who made it possible FUN!!! ask him if u wont do it Wink i could maybe leak it cuz he teached me how..

There are many modders...I believe iModBlackOps is RowanFTBL and Nukem and goldenknife (I have seen him in itsmods steam group) is here...Fun joined to mod in very last moment of MW2...AZU or someone else may be better

(11-19-2010, 17:25)alistair3149 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-19-2010, 14:33)TheSaboteur Wrote: [ -> ]i know someone who made it possible FUN!!! ask him if u wont do it Wink i could maybe leak it cuz he teached me how..

There are many modders...I believe iModBlackOps is RowanFTBL and Nukem and goldenknife (I have seen him in itsmods steam group) is here...Fun joined to mod in very last moment of MW2...AZU or someone else may be better

ownnnddd!!!!!!

wahahahahah so going to put that in my sigg.... rowanFTBL xD
wahahah

i think... u dont know what u sayin..
i think the peeps u need are metPL,4funplayin and i think maybe killingdyl
to create those codes.. it's not simple map making and bunkers....
(11-21-2010, 21:29)TheSaboteur Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-19-2010, 17:25)alistair3149 Wrote: [ -> ]

ownnnddd!!!!!!

wahahahahah so going to put that in my sigg.... rowanFTBL xD
wahahah

i think... u dont know what u sayin..
i think the peeps u need are metPL,4funplayin and i think maybe killingdyl
to create those codes.. it's not simple map making and bunkers....
Firstly, killingdyl is missing after his V3 mod is leaked. Then, 4funplayin still haven't got his BO. Finally, MetPL never appear in any forum...So AZU is the best modder...For example, RTD Custom Killstrraks more and more
lol azumikkel cant make that... *my thoughts
Pages: 1 2