ItsMods

Full Version: Hide content from guests
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
yeeeeey spoiler Awesome
(07-28-2011, 10:28)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]I will make another plugin this weekend that requires you to thank a post to see its contents, finally.

I'm going to assume this forum is moderated very well and/or the "thank a post" thing isn't that big a deal? Cause someone could post something completely useless but everyone would still thank it because they don't know what it contains.
(07-29-2011, 09:15)robnuts Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-28-2011, 10:28)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]I will make another plugin this weekend that requires you to thank a post to see its contents, finally.

I'm going to assume this forum is moderated very well and/or the "thank a post" thing isn't that big a deal? Cause someone could post something completely useless but everyone would still thank it because they don't know what it contains.

That's were the moderators come in xD
(07-29-2011, 09:15)robnuts Wrote: [ -> ]

Some people just asked for such a feature.
Weekend passed and I didn't make the Thank to Unlock plugin. Oh noes.

Also 1338th post. Oh noes. Not elite anymore.
shame on you Narwhal
owner double posts
Pages: 1 2