ItsMods

Full Version: Self Trigger How?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do I make a trigger that only work on the player? like self trigger I dont know something like that.

elaborate on what you mean..
(07-28-2011, 01:21)koil Wrote: [ -> ]elaborate on what you mean..

self.pickUpTrigger SetTeamForTrigger( player.pers["team"] );
thats for team I want that but for the player
(07-28-2011, 01:53)Scripts18 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-28-2011, 01:21)koil Wrote: [ -> ]elaborate on what you mean..

self.pickUpTrigger SetTeamForTrigger( player.pers["team"] );
thats for team I want that but for the player

SetTeamForTrigger( player.pers["team"] );
what do I need to change it to?
I will bump until somebody helps me Dodgy
Will make new rule that prohibits bumping within 24h Heart
(07-28-2011, 14:17)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]Will make new rule that prohibits bumping within 24h Heart

Heart u too.... come on, I just want some help, when we ask for a 3rd person thing every one answer but once it get a bit more advanced, boom everyone disappears, is it that hard to try to help a bit? I mean if somebody asked me help for something I'd try at least to help

line 1720 in _weaponobjects.gsc
I need to change the SetTeamForTrigger to something else
self.pickupTrigger is the owner_pickup
check few lines down
You have to give people time to respond. A cycle of the earth that will allow anyone from the world to look at your thread at an appropriate time is 24h because it happens that that is also almost the exact time it takes for the earth to spin around its axis once.

Now back to topic and wait.
Maybe you could do something like (if the player has a special class and a function for himself) Do a player.is.able.to.pickup = 1
And try to make a function something like
Code:
If  ((player.pers["team"] ) && player.is.able.to.pickup = 1)
    //Trigger stuff thingy here
Or something like this ? Smile
(07-28-2011, 15:17)prisma Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe you could do something like (if the player has a special class and a function for himself) Do a player.is.able.to.pickup = 1
And try to make a function something like
Code:
If  ((player.pers["team"] ) && player.is.able.to.pickup = 1)
    //Trigger stuff thingy here
Or something like this ? Smile

player.is.able.to.pickup does that acutally exist?
No, but you can define it somehow, don't ask me how, just saw it on some mods Smile