ItsMods

Full Version: Giving your server extra slots for free.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've known this for a while but didn't want people to abuse it, since its Treyarch and Gameservers though... Fuck yea!

Buy the lowest slot unranked server you can.. then ad this dvar to your server CFG..

sv_maxclients "24"

I'm paying for a 15 slot atm and get 24 slots, not sure if it can go higher or not, I havent tried, pretty sure it could go to 32 atleast though, In all honesty if you use this and want to keep using it, don't go over 24 as they will probably catch on.
Lol fail/win.
That is amazing. Too bad someone is going to set it to 32 and they will catch on. But thanks for sharing.
Yah, probably, might as well use it while ya's can though.
lol yea you've been able to do this scince day one with blops servers , in fact you can change the slots in any rcon tool , Big Grin i got ten slot servers running as 24 xD
w00t i thought it was write protected, didnt think gameservers could be that stupid, anyway thnx because of you i tried it out
And why i pay 18 slot server? Then i can pay 10 slots and use 24! For that what i pay for 18 slots i can buy 2 10 Slotserver = 2 24Slot server oO
Yeh.. down grade your servers to 10 slots til they work it out..
they catch on im pretty sure they will revoke your server, just like what they did with people using the rank hack when it first came out.
Exploiting game content isn't quite as severe as making more slots in your server from their mishap... doubt they will do anything but limit the dvar.
Pages: 1 2