ItsMods

Full Version: m1911 balistic knife
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hello does anybody knows how to make m1911 shoot with ballistic knifes? i tried to use eekhorns code from his rtd but i just got script errors. can anybody help me? Smile
try to look into m1911_mp and ballistic_knife_mp and combine it >___>
(07-21-2011, 13:03)Se7en Wrote: [ -> ]try to look into m1911_mp and ballistic_knife_mp and combine it >___>

too easy... go with the asset manager copy a rocket laucher (example RPG) change the model,animations to the M1911 , change the projectile to the one you want, remove the explosion, remove the explosion fx, set the guided missile to ballistic knife and there you have it
(07-21-2011, 14:05)Scripts18 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-21-2011, 13:03)Se7en Wrote: [ -> ]try to look into m1911_mp and ballistic_knife_mp and combine it >___>

too easy... go with the asset manager copy a rocket laucher (example RPG) change the model,animations to the M1911 , change the projectile to the one you want, remove the explosion, remove the explosion fx, set the guided missile to ballistic knife and there you have it

If you were going to do something like that, wouldn't it be easier to just change the ballistic knife weapon to show it as a m1911 and change reload anim to m1911?

hmm cant make it work it would be nice if you would upload the weapon file or something Smile
also how do i load a .vision file?
(07-21-2011, 14:37)birdplane Wrote: [ -> ]

hmm cant make it work it would be nice if you would upload the weapon file or something Smile

for .vision file theres somebody with the same problem and to answer the other guy up there, no its harder to do what you said because balistic knife with m1911 models would use balistic knife animation and wouldnt work well

I will make you the weapon

(07-21-2011, 17:43)Scripts18 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-21-2011, 14:37)birdplane Wrote: [ -> ]

for .vision file theres somebody with the same problem and to answer the other guy up there, no its harder to do what you said because balistic knife with m1911 models would use balistic knife animation and wouldnt work well

I will make you the weapon
ok and thanks
1 little problem, dunno why but it wont let me retrive the blade after shooting does it matter?

also how many ammo at start, in clip

clip:1
ammo:20
Check attachement
Dont forget to give credits Smile as I might use it too I like it
(07-21-2011, 19:34)Scripts18 Wrote: [ -> ]1 little problem, dunno why but it wont let me retrive the blade after shooting does it matter?

Check attachement

thanks alot but sould you someway make it silver colored ? like the one from nazi zombies? Big Grin btw thanks alot
(07-21-2011, 19:34)Scripts18 Wrote: [ -> ]1 little problem, dunno why but it wont let me retrive the blade after shooting does it matter?

Check attachement

thanks alot but sould you someway make it silver colored ? like the one from nazi zombies? Big Grin btw thanks alot
(07-22-2011, 20:03)birdplane Wrote: [ -> ]

Check attachement

Check attachement

what you mean silver colored? (the m1911?)
if you mean the m1911 I can change that for you not long
you can do a custom texture you know?
Pages: 1 2