ItsMods

Full Version: FREE DLC FOR DEDICATED SERVER OWNERS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
--------------------------------------------------
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2011 5:34 PM
To: <the[at]jariz.nl>
Subject: [GameServers.com] - A Gift from Treyarch - Free DLC - Annihilation

> Dear Customer,
>
> To celebrate the July 28th, 2011 launch of Annihilation on the PC, GameServers.com is pleased to announce that Treyarch is giving a free DLC to all PC dedicated server owners! The free DLC will be provided for each Black Ops server(s) that you have in your account. To obtain your free Annihilation redeem token, simply follow these instructions:
>
> 1. Login to your https://my.gameservers.com control panel
> 2. Under the Active Subscriptions section, locate your Call of Duty Black Ops subscription and click on the info button
> 3. On the subsequent page, click on the new link "View Free Annihilation redeem token" which has been added to your control panel
> 4. A pop-up window should show up which will include a message from Treyarch along with a single Free Annihilation redeem token. (Instructions on how to use the redeem code has been provided within the pop-up window)
>
> Repeat these steps for each Call of Duty Black Ops server subscription that you have in the account.
>
>
> * Note: In order to qualify for the free DLC, you will need to have an active Call of Duty Black Ops server subscription on July 19th, 2011 at 5pm EST. Call of Duty Black Ops server subscriptions that are not active at this time or new orders made after this time will not qualify for the free DLC
>
LOGIN TO YOUR GAMESERVERS ACCOUNT NOWWWW
i already got it
Wow Sleepy
thats normal since dlc 1
(07-20-2011, 17:38)d0h! Wrote: [ -> ]thats normal since dlc 1

can somebody give me an extra token plz? Smile
(07-20-2011, 17:38)d0h! Wrote: [ -> ]thats normal since dlc 1

still, just sayin to all server owners in case they didnt knew yet
First a free server for making Roll the Dice v2 which I take payments for.. now this?
They might make a horrible game but they are quite generous :3
(07-20-2011, 20:55)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]First a free server for making Roll the Dice v2 which I take payments for.. now this?

They gave you the server?
(07-21-2011, 06:06)jariz Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-20-2011, 20:55)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]First a free server for making Roll the Dice v2 which I take payments for.. now this?

Yes.

a few modders here received free subscriptions
(07-21-2011, 16:14)d0h! Wrote: [ -> ]

a few modders here received free subscriptions

That's pretty ceewl Awesome