ItsMods

Full Version: Gunshit war
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The sound of the guns he sound like someone taking a crap
killstreak 11:
The ultimate Gunsheet-like a Gunsheep but its sonds like somone taking a crap.
killstreak 24:
tatctical fart- sonds like a big fart and there is many Lumps of shit around the map.
killstreak 7:
the naplam shit- like a naplam strike but there is many lumps of shit that exploding falling around the map.
killstreak 5:
shitgun-like a sentery gun but sonds like someone taking a crap.
you also have a shitgun that sounds like someone taking a crap.
shit grenade- a smoke grenade/nova gas sonds like someone taking a crap.
shit launcher-grenade launcher sounds like someone taking a crap.

im not joking its gonna be grait!!
all i read is "shit"
(07-20-2011, 17:39)d0h! Wrote: [ -> ]all i read is "shit"

u know,
but its funny,
if someone should make a mod like that every one love it (the mod XD)
I want a sniper that can spray shit Troll
and i want the flashbangs to throw out diarreah and the white flash is replaced by brown shit and i want the characters walking sound like you shit and i want a chicken companion that can shoot shit Chicken and i want a RC-SHIT-D that explode into diarreah and i want attack dogs to sound liek someone taking a shit and i want the narrator to say Shit for all, team shitmatch and capture the shit
and i want a shitgun and a winters shit and i want care packages that look like toilets and i want shit

shit its gonna be shitting awesome, so shitting awesom i tell you
and when you lose it should sound like your taking a shit
(07-20-2011, 19:52)johamort Wrote: [ -> ]I want a sniper that can spray shit Troll
and i want the flashbangs to throw out diarreah and the white flash is replaced by brown shit and i want the characters walking sound like you shit and i want a chicken companion that can shoot shit Chicken and i want a RC-SHIT-D that explode into diarreah and i want attack dogs to sound liek someone taking a shit and i want the narrator to say Shit for all, team shitmatch and capture the shit
and i want a shitgun and a winters shit and i want care packages that look like toilets and i want shit

shit its gonna be shitting awesome, so shitting awesom i tell you
and when you lose it should sound like your taking a shit

I think your mom has the diarreah, just go under her, wait still she poo, dont wash your face and play BO it will do the same Big Grin
Troll Troll Troll?
(07-20-2011, 20:20)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]Troll Troll Troll?

TrollTroll lol
this thread has officially become a troll thread LEAVE. NOW.

EDIT: TrollTrollTrollTrollTroll
We should have a moderator that sounds like he is taking a crap and close this thread with fluid poop Troll