ItsMods

Full Version: C all of Duty Black Ops: Multiplayer Dragon's Breath | mp_ai-survival
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,
now i have made my own Dragon's Breath because the other dont work so good! The Copyright von zxz0O0 is is showen because i didnt delete it! The this Dragon's Breath is convertet and edtied by me! Here's a short video but its realy bad quality! Black Ops Theater Mode save make not so good quality :/
(07-20-2011, 15:14)Elite_Nudel Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
now i have made my own Dragon's Breath because the other dont work so good! The Copyright von zxz0O0 is is showen because i didnt delete it! The this Dragon's Breath is convertet and edtied by me! Here's a short video but its realy bad quality! Black Ops Theater Mode save make not so good quality :/

God mode on?
Yes Big Grin
I dont want to die in the Vidoe
(07-20-2011, 15:51)Elite_Nudel Wrote: [ -> ]Yes Big Grin
I dont want to die in the Vidoe

Thats not fair :S
Yes
but i would show the Dragon's Breath and not a gameplay of the Mod!
And when i die all the time then is not so good for a video... Because when i die the round end and then i must start again and again...
I make later with a friend a non godmode video!
(07-20-2011, 16:11)Elite_Nudel Wrote: [ -> ]Yes
but i would show the Dragon's Breath and not a gameplay of the Mod!
And when i die all the time then is not so good for a video... Because when i die the round end and then i must start again and again...
I make later with a friend a non godmode video!

Well, ask a friend that is better to survive longer lol?
No! With a friend i make a new video! Because when i die the round didnt end because an other Player is in the match!
(07-20-2011, 16:54)Elite_Nudel Wrote: [ -> ]No! With a friend i make a new video! Because when i die the round didnt end because an other Player is in the match!

kk
nice.

btw: YAY Elite Nudel is german too xD. Du nudel!
this one is better, BUT you need to give more fire when it hits something Wink
Pages: 1 2