ItsMods

Full Version: Spawning a model of a C4 in your player`s hands
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

I have a problem with spawning a model in the hands of the player.
It should spawn the model of a Satchel Charge in your hands.
This is the model I want to spawn.
Name: "weapon_c4_mp_detect"
[Image: c4.png]
Any idea on how to do this?
Thanks already ^^
just give weapon c4_mp? without ammo obviously.
(07-20-2011, 13:05)iBanana Wrote: [ -> ]just give weapon c4_mp? without ammo obviously.
Thats not what I need.
I know you can give the weapon "satchel_charge_mp" thats C4, but...
I need the model of the package and not the detonator wich you get when spawning the weapon.
(07-20-2011, 13:53)Robyrq Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-20-2011, 13:05)iBanana Wrote: [ -> ]just give weapon c4_mp? without ammo obviously.
Thats not what I need.
I need the model of the package and not the detonator wich you get when spawning the weapon.

satchel charge doesnt have a working model in the mod tools if thats what you mean
(07-20-2011, 14:22)Scripts18 Wrote: [ -> ]
Thats not what I need.

satchel charge doesnt have a working model in the mod tools if thats what you mean
Thats what I need an Unworking model!, It`s just for displaying purposes.
(07-20-2011, 14:29)Robyrq Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-20-2011, 14:22)Scripts18 Wrote: [ -> ]
Thats not what I need.

Thats what I need an Unworking model!, It`s just for displaying purposes.

You want the purple squared model?

if so well change the projectile model to the satchel one
That could work... well, I hoped on textured model, but this is good too.
Any idea on how to do that?, cause I tried some things in _satchel_charge.gsc and weaponobjects.gsc but that didn`t work either.
(07-20-2011, 14:41)Robyrq Wrote: [ -> ]That could work... well, I hoped on textured model, but this is good too.
Any idea on how to do that?, cause I tried some things in _satchel_charge.gsc and weaponobjects.gsc but that didn`t work either.

asset manager mate, thats the best tool for weapons!
(07-20-2011, 15:27)Scripts18 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-20-2011, 14:41)Robyrq Wrote: [ -> ]That could work... well, I hoped on textured model, but this is good too.

asset manager mate, thats the best tool for weapons!
K, thanks for the help Awesome
np, the detonator is nice too btw Smile