ItsMods

Full Version: Grenade SymphonyNade v2.0 Training Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Grenade SymphonyNade v2.0 Training Mod

Like the headline tells this is a new grenade training mod for the Call of Duty Black Ops. Now it is easer to train precision grenade throwing and change different features on and off. You can practice with grenade, smoke, flash and so on There are now new automatic properties what keeps your ammo full, automatically moves you back to the throwing position and so on Now there is no need to press key every time you throw the grenade and want get back to the position where you threw the grenade. Also you can toggle are you following the grenade or not.

I made this mod because I really love precision grenades that hits the enemy with surprise. With this mod it is easer to see and learn, how and when and where to throw the grenade. Also now you can toggle are some features on or off, so there is no need change the mod just to see do you really hit or how example the timing works when the round starts.

SymphonyNade v2.0 features.
  • Follow grenade [ON|OFF] { actionslot 2 }

You can now toggle, if do you follow or not the grenade. When mod is on and you throw the grenade you will fly with the grenade. This way you can see what is the path and where your precision grenade hits.
  • Automatically back to the throwing position [ON|OFF] { actionslot 1 }

You can now toggle, if youll come back automatically to the position where you started to throw the grenade. When the feature is on and you throw the grenade it will save your position. When the grenade explodes you will be moved back automatically to the position where you started to throw the grenade.
  • Automatically back to the throwing position [ON|OFF] { actionslot 1 }

You can now toggle, if youll come back automatically to the position where you started to throw the grenade. When the feature is on and you throw the grenade it will save your position. When the grenade explodes you will be moved back automatically to the position where you started to throw the grenade.
  • Back to the throwing position { actionslot 4 }

If you are not using automatically back feature you can also get back just to press { actionslot 4 } button and you will be moved back to the position where you started throw grenade.
  • Suicide { actionslot 3 }

If you get stuck you can kill your self and spawn again.
  • Automatic ammo

The mod keeps all your ammo full.
  • & other small shit like

You can use noclip, god and so on...

Test server:

You can test the mod in my SymphonyNade v2.0 server:

/connect 173.199.108.7:3094

Video Clip:

Mod files:

All including the raw SymphonyNade v2.0 mod files you can download here Attached Files. Or Keppana Gaming

Enjoy...

Petteri Symphony Syrinki

Visit: Keppana Gaming

P.S. 2 old 4 this shit Cool 1973

[attachment=809]
(07-19-2011, 22:00)iBanana Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-Tact...eta-2.html -
What's better in your mod?

Big Grin I didnt know that this is some kind of competition LOL
I like to make mods and maps from CoD1 so XD ?

Try or not try thats not my problem Wink m8
&
Maybe someone finds something from the code or not this is 4 fun iBanana.

Yeah "2 old 4 this shit" Wink

(07-19-2011, 22:06)Symphony Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-19-2011, 22:00)iBanana Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-Tact...eta-2.html -

&

Hey! It was not meant in the mean way Wink
(07-19-2011, 22:31)iBanana Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-19-2011, 22:06)Symphony Wrote: [ -> ]

&

Hey! It was not meant in the mean way Wink

Yeah Shit Happens Wink My bad heh...
So, with the danger of causing another tantrum. What's new in this mod?
(07-19-2011, 23:15)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]So, with the danger of causing another tantrum. What's new in this mod?

I hope the Sweet Cat can read Wink the Features

Be Happy Dont Worry
well the first thing i read is that you can toggle the Follow and auto return on and off + this has no-clip , i might be wrong here but i think this is his first release here so well done man and good work i like it and can see what you have changed, keep it up xD
There's a bug in this mod, if you throw a grenade before the last one exploded (with all the options on) the system gets bugged and the mod doesnt works anymore (fast_restart fixes it).
would be fantastic if you could add a feature that lets you just plain stop following, sometimes you go through the ground and cant see where the nade is, especially if you threw it into a tiny crevice.
Pages: 1 2