ItsMods

Full Version: WARNING - VAC IN SP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Quote:Originally Posted by s0 be it
I can now absolutely guarantee beyond a doubt that vac2 is scanning the single player executables.

Hope nobody was doing anything risky

You have been warned.. Dont use zombie money trainers etc.

Offtopic: Btw guys im just wondering if having abnormal amounts of cod points will get u VAC banned in multi?
there is no vac in single player LMAO that guys fucking retarded
Maybe vac2 is enabled when you play zombie mode online?
If you open config.cfg, you can change seta sv_vac from 1 to 0, dunno if that helps.
(11-15-2010, 10:13)kg36 Wrote: [ -> ]there is no vac in single player LMAO that guys fucking retarded

no its true, s0beit is a well known coder for years and if he says it, its just fact and true
s0beit is a shit coder, there is a no vac in single player.
GTFO IDIOT USE COMMON SENSE. HE obviously means MULTI PLAYER ZOMBIES! Not campaign or solo zombies use ur head kg36 common sense is a useful tool.
i checked and i still see no signs of VAC in single player, nor multi. player zombie. unless VAC uses different values between single player, and online, witch i don't really want to look into, nor have the time.
(11-16-2010, 02:04)kg36 Wrote: [ -> ]s0beit is a shit coder, there is a no vac in single player.

oh okay, if you think he is shit it must be true. (sarcasm)
He is my hacks would own hit shit any day of the week.
Go ahead and post us a screeny or ur hacks or anything that will make us belive ur better then him...
Pages: 1 2