ItsMods

Full Version: New Sniper Montage - HD -Must See
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

This is my second montage I've made, you can check out my first on my channel. This one was made with way better quality than the first. I got the clips from this montage in 2 days and took me 1 more day to edit. I might make another montage but it might be a clan one. Clan website: www.Dies-world.com

I hope you guys enjoy it and feel free to leave feedback, but if you do at least explain and give some real feedback instead of saying things like 'I didn't like it' or 'sucked'. If you want to say that do it but explain.

I used Sony Vegas Pro 10 for the editing and Cinema 4D for the intro and ending. I'm pretty new to both of them so don't be too picky it's my first time using Cinema 4D and second time using Sony Vegas Pro 10. If you want to give me some tips on either feel free to do so I'd like to work on it a bit before making a new video.

Also for those who say snipers don't play the objective well here you go, not all of us just try and quickscope random people the whole game in objective type games.
Nice! Little bit too long. Dont make it longer than 3 min next time Smile

~ 3:06 PWNED. nice one
Well that's usually how long montages are but I guess I can make it a bit shorter.
>Must see

...or ELSE?
Or else all the cats in the world will die, I know you love cats!
ye it is kinda long.. but really awsome! keep up the good work Big Grin
(07-22-2011, 13:37)jorricks Wrote: [ -> ]ye it is kinda long.. but really awsome! keep up the good work Big Grin

Thats looks like against bots...
look at the sniper around the beging on summit in the small corner of the entrance when you play with bot they really often end there...thats why youre killing them
(07-22-2011, 13:41)Scripts18 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-22-2011, 13:37)jorricks Wrote: [ -> ]ye it is kinda long.. but really awsome! keep up the good work Big Grin

Thats mostly against bots...
look at the sniper around the beging on summit in the small corner of the entrance when you play with bot they really often end there...thats why youre killing them

OMFG are you really so retarded? NO BOTS THERE. Are you sure you are not Ivankec's classmate or something? U really seem to be one of 11 years old kids, you really cant believe there is soo many people better than you? YES THERE ARE. Now stop posting your childish comments and go play with Ivankec.
well go play with bots you will see they do the same exact things...
I know it cause for the last 3 weeks Ive been testing my mod with bots on that map...
and I dont care if they are better than me, I cant quickscope execpt with the l96 with acog
and I said they look like bots doesnt mean they have to be bots
and Im not 11 years old, you are just look at how you act, telling people to shut up when they tell their opinion only because you dont agree with them
you cant even do the difference between a red dot and fmj...
(07-22-2011, 14:45)Scripts18 Wrote: [ -> ]well go play with bots you will see they do the same exact things...
I know it cause for the last 3 weeks Ive been testing my mod with bots on that map...
and I dont care if they are better than me, I cant quickscope execpt with the l96 with acog
and I said they look like bots doesnt mean they have to be bots
and Im not 11 years old, you are just look at how you act, telling people to shut up when they tell their opinion only because you dont agree with them
you cant even do the difference between a red dot and fmj...

You are so much smarter when you are not talking. Your opinion was stupid, HOW THE FUCK CAN SNIPING IN BO BE SAME AS SPAS IN MW2? SPAS = RUSH SNIPER = DEFENDING. CAN YOU GET IT? DONT WRITE ANYTHING BACK YOU WILL BE SMARTER.
Pages: 1 2