ItsMods

Full Version: help me: weapon sp on mp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hello
I have a problem with the import ppsh
I did well as it should
Here are some screm:
[Image: capture1tg.png]
[img] http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/2558/capture2ps.png[/img]
I dropped that and blue
I may have made a mistake somewhere
did you remember the precacheItem("ppsh_mp");

but you souldnt rename ppsh to mp just ppsh_sp so that would be
precacheItem("ppsh_sp");and weapon,mp\ppsh_sp as well
When the wep is from the sp, why is the weapon name ppsh_mp ?

U have to call it _sp : )
ok
but I still have the error in parent weapon I need to delete anything
I dropped that and blue or something
[Image: capture2ps.png]
Open the wep file and then search for parent and delete the last two things with the word parent
(07-17-2011, 14:33)Tomsen1410 Wrote: [ -> ]Open the wep file and then search for parent and delete the last two things with the word parent
doc after what I understand in your message
I delete all the:
\ parentweaponname \ \ usedroppedmodelasstowed \ 0
or something else to delete
(07-17-2011, 16:05)cena Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-17-2011, 14:33)Tomsen1410 Wrote: [ -> ]Open the wep file and then search for parent and delete the last two things with the word parent
doc after what I understand in your message
I delete all the:
\ parentweaponname \ \ usedroppedmodelasstowed \ 0
or something else to delete

you only delete
Code:
\parentWeaponname\\
and nothing else..
right down I try ppsh_sp
when I run the mod I have a script error
But more so I understand the walk ray_gun_zm nickel but not work for ppsh_sp
So I have to do another mod ressay with ray_gun_zm and such that I ppsh_sp a script error as
it may come from the mod tool malfunctioning you had an idea why its not working
hello
now I understand more than I have a script error

[Image: capture12w.png]
when I run the mod error
[Image: 2011071800001.jpg]

la console:
args: -nopause -language english -moddir mp_ftf mod
NOTE: language=english
NOTE: baselang=english (streaming language) [automatically chosen as no -baselang provided]
Fastfile 1 of 1, "mod": [ver. 473] process..._acess c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\bin\..\mods\mp_ftf\weapons\mp\ppsh_sp
_acess c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\bin\..\main\weapons\mp\ppsh_sp
_acess c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\bin\..\main\english\weapons\mp\ppsh_sp
_acess c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\bin\..\main_shared\weapons\mp\ppsh_sp
_acess c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\bin\..\main_shared\english\weapons\mp\ppsh_sp
_acess c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\bin\..\players\weapons\mp\ppsh_sp
_acess c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\bin\..\players\english\weapons\mp\ppsh_sp
_acess c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\bin\..\raw\weapons\mp\ppsh_sp
PIMP (enabled)
link...compress...save...done.
Moving c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\zone\english\mod.ff
to c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\mods\mp_ftf\mod.ff

I do not see an error or
someone has a solution
Ok, what have u done already?

U should change the weapon from SP to MP in the Asset Manager. Then press F10.
After that go to raw/weapons. Copy the weapon in your mod directory. Then preCache the weapon. I think you dont need to delete the parent thingy, because its no zombie weapon. (correct me if i am wrong)
Pages: 1 2