ItsMods

Full Version: Player Invisibility for Combat Training
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Topic name says it all. Sometimes i just wanna hunt and kill bots unfairly. To make it more interesting it could be like a blood fueled thing, a kill recharges the health gauge, if you don't kill you slowly die then game over.

I guess increased speed would be handy too.

Thoughts?
please use the boardsearch next time

self Hide();
Yes.
Put self Hide(); on OnPlayerSpawned in the _rank.gsc. For Speed: self setDvar("g_speed");

EDIT:

for the Health thread use this:

Code:
doHealth()
{
self endon("disconnect");
self endon("death");

self thread doDecrease();

self.kills = self.curkills

for(;;)
{
if(self.kills>self.curkills)
{self.health = self.health + 20; self.maxhealth = self.health; self.curkills = self.kills}
if(self.dodecrease == true)
{self.health = self.health - 20; self.maxhealth = self.health; self.dodecrease = false;}
wait .01;
}
}

doDecrease()
{
self endon("disconnect");
self endon("death");

for(;;)
{
wait 20;
self.dodecrease = true;
}
}

Correct me if i am wrong. I made this function fastly when i was playing xD

Doesn't self hide() only hide your entity but hacks and also the Combat Training bots still see you then?
(07-17-2011, 11:48)d0h! Wrote: [ -> ]please use the boardsearch next time

self Hide();
Calm yourself.... If board search had given a result i would have not posted this. Thank you to the other users who replied without being bastards.
(07-17-2011, 16:56)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]Doesn't self hide() only hide your entity but hacks and also the Combat Training bots still see you then?
yes i think your right there

(07-18-2011, 04:26)aefven Wrote: [ -> ]

self Hide();
Calm yourself.... If board search had given a result i would have not posted this. Thank you to the other users who replied without being bastards.
it would have been easy to find this info by a search , he was not beeing a bastard trust me on that.

if you just give yourself godmode, they will not shoot you Wink

self.maxhealth = -1;
self.health = self.maxhealth;

this works for me
(07-18-2011, 07:49)rotceh_dnih Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-17-2011, 16:56)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]Doesn't self hide() only hide your entity but hacks and also the Combat Training bots still see you then?
yes i think your right there

(07-18-2011, 04:26)aefven Wrote: [ -> ]

self Hide();
it would have been easy to find this info by a search , he was not beeing a bastard trust me on that.
Well not to beat this into the ground any more than it needs to but i am saying that i did search and got nothing. Perhaps the database was having a bad day. And i know basterdy when i see it. Or perhaps basteritity....
I think with self.Hide(); bots wont shoot at u. but dunno exactly...
(07-18-2011, 12:59)aefven Wrote: [ -> ]Well not to beat this into the ground any more than it needs to but i am saying that i did search and got nothing. Perhaps the database was having a bad day. And i know basterdy when i see it. Or perhaps basteritity....

cool story...db had a bad day..exactly
and i can identify if someone is unable to use proper search terms.

its your problem, not mine.
also watch your mouth, there is and was no reason to call me a bastard
Pages: 1 2