ItsMods

Full Version: Knife ONLY mod (with 1 throwing knife)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys!
I've been searching the net for some good knife mods and all I get are some modded jumps and fast running and stuff like that... i would like a simple knife mod, that has 1 throwing knife, not unlimited, as all of these I found have. Normal speed, normal jumps and all normal, tactical knife with USP, perks: commando pro,lightweight pro and marathon pro... just normal stuff you know Smile

If somebody knows where to get it or if he would be so nice to make one, i would be really happy Smile

Thanks!
You can easily code it by yourself, look @ tutorials, weapon list and youre ready to go !
ehmmm orange, what are you talking about? its mw2 section Troll
no seriously i tried to mod mw2 but liberation doesnt work for me. i think because of i have win7
Im just telling such mode is easy to code, and I saw its MW2 section Troll
(07-15-2011, 09:22)OrangePL Wrote: [ -> ]Im just telling such mode is easy to code, and I saw its MW2 section Troll

I have no skills in modding, i went through all the tutorials and i don't get this codes...
I think that this is what you are asking for, put in onplayerspawned: self thread Knife();

Code:
Knife()
{
    self takeallweapons();
    self giveweapon("usp_tactical_mp",0,false);
    wait 0.05;
    self switchtoweapon("usp_tactical_mp",0,false);
    self setWeaponAmmoClip("usp_tactical_mp", 0);
    self setWeaponAmmoStock("usp_tactical_mp", 0);
    self maps\mp\perks\_perks::givePerk( "throwingknife_mp" );
    self setWeaponAmmoClip("throwingknife_mp", 1);
    while(1)
    {
        if(self getCurrentWeapon() != "usp_tactical_mp")
        {
            self giveweapon("usp_tactical_mp",0,false);
            wait 0.05;
            self switchtoweapon("usp_tactical_mp",0,false);
            self setWeaponAmmoClip("usp_tactical_mp", 0);
            self setWeaponAmmoStock("usp_tactical_mp", 0);
        }
    wait 0.1;
    }
}