ItsMods

Full Version: DUGA showing the HAARP ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hey i found this when i watched a documentation.
its really strange but also amazing what the implement into the game

http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?tit...Woodpecker
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woodpecker
competition: how long can you stand in front of it without getting your brain cooked!?
Doesn't look like HAARP to me tbh. Or maybe the Russian one. That would explain those red stars.
For those in tank.

Black Ops multiplayer map DUGA isre-make of Soviet (now Ukraine) DUGA. It is also called Chernobyl-2. This was the most powerful radio station in the world before the Chernobyl catastrophe. It could send radio messages from territory of modern Ukraine to New York. You hear? RADIO messages. Not sattelite. This DUGA was top secret of Soviet Union as very powerful army object. Treyarch made DUGA map to be a copy of real DUGA (Chernobyl-2). But they do not included real plans so the only REALLY similar things are the radio station (idk why it is called HAARP) and the sign (near one of main spawnpoints) Chernobyl.

All the facts I have written are real. no jokes or trolling. just for you to know.
(07-15-2011, 17:02)G-Man Wrote: [ -> ]For those in tank.

Black Ops multiplayer map DUGA isre-make of Soviet (now Ukraine) DUGA. It is also called Chernobyl-2. This was the most powerful radio station in the world before the Chernobyl catastrophe. It could send radio messages from territory of modern Ukraine to New York. You hear? RADIO messages. Not sattelite. This DUGA was top secret of Soviet Union as very powerful army object. Treyarch made DUGA map to be a copy of real DUGA (Chernobyl-2). But they do not included real plans so the only REALLY similar things are the radio station (idk why it is called HAARP) and the sign (near one of main spawnpoints) Chernobyl.

All the facts I have written are real. no jokes or trolling. just for you to know.

Wasn't this thing made to block radio messages? AFAIK everyone was hearing very high pitched beeps on the radio because of this thing in the 1970's or so?

or was it an OTH radar?

dunno, its something strange made by the russians...
methods like this (radio transmitted infos) are still used to transmit crypted code used by agents..it works all over the world cause the signal bumps between the earth and the hemisphere.
(07-15-2011, 17:02)G-Man Wrote: [ -> ]For those in tank.

This is going to help me at history subject at school!

Thanks Barata...
thats what haarp means:

High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program
but in Duga theres the DUGA-3.
Its a woodpecker, as the threadowner said!
(http://sliver.phpbb8.de/verschworungsthe...t1631.html)
watch here:
[Image: 124718304101396f713c.jpg]
If that video would have more views I bet conspiracy theorists will troll it, lol.
Pages: 1 2