ItsMods

Full Version: Stakeout Chaos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: stakeoutchaos.jpg]

1. Why this mod?
2. What does this mod contains?
3. Perks?
4. Don't you die fast?

1. This mod was a MW2 mod (also made by me) it was called SpasChaos.
I decided to remake this for black ops, because i liked it myself and others to.

2. You will get a stakeout (gold, with your own playercard+clantag on it), this stakout shoots strela rockets (in mw2 it was a stinger rocket). Your knees are on fire, just to show where the player is and it looks pretty cool Wink. You also get 1 tomahawk. When u miss with the toma you can pick it up again, but if you kill somebody with it you can't pick it up again. Also when you kill somebody with the tomahawk you will get godmode for 15 seconds. And you can fly with a jetpack so you can make kills easier.

3. The perks are:
self setperk("specialty_unlimitedsprint");
self setperk("specialty_twoprimaries");
self setperk("specialty_twogrenades");
self setperk("specialty_twoattach");
self setperk("specialty_sprintrecovery");
self setperk("specialty_longersprint");
self setperk ("specialty_bulletpenetration");
self setperk("specialty_bulletflinch");
self setperk("specialty_bulletdamage");
self setperk("specialty_flakjacket");
self setPerk("specialty_fallheight");

so you can conclude that the shotgun bullets are overpowered (because its more rare to kill with it [tomahawk is harder])

4. You've got the perk flack jacket and you've got 150 health.
most of the times you need 2 or 3 shots for a kill (closerange with the bullets+rocket 1 shot kill)
I didn't play it with alot of guys(thats why i didnt release it actually, i finished this mod 1 month ago Tongue), so I dont know if its right but you can adjust the health or tell it to me so i can update it.

[Image: stakeout.jpg]

I hope that a V2 comes out (by me or somebody else, with custom teamicons etc etc etc etc that the mod is getting better)

this mod is made by: eliteCVDelite

credits:
AZUMIKKEL: for tomahawk code in _callbacksetup.gsc
the one who converted the jetpack into BO (didnt remember it)
Where are the files?
This looks awesome Big Grin thanks
the fire is pretty cool
I love these hands on stakeouts Troll
(07-14-2011, 20:47)OrangePL Wrote: [ -> ]I love these hands on stakeouts Troll

haha lolzAwesome
I've tested, it works great! ty!
(07-15-2011, 10:12)teunto123 Wrote: [ -> ]I've tested, it works great! ty!

good that you like it, later i will make V2 Wink
yeah ok Smile
Hey i am making a mod and i want to add the magic bullet to one of my guns how and where do i put it, in a quickchatmenu that gives classes i want to add magic bullet to one of them
Pages: 1 2