ItsMods

Full Version: background image and team icon request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
well, hello im makeing a mod called hunters vs vampires, and i need a background image in the cod menu and a team icon for vampire and hunter, if youre interested post your file in this thread Big Grin
ill give you credit for sure Big Grin just tell me where to put youre name.

ps: the file sould be the correct filetype iwd and the correct name.
Picture iwd? aha
(07-14-2011, 10:22)birdplane Wrote: [ -> ]well, hello im makeing a mod called hunters vs vampires, and i need a background image in the cod menu and a team icon for vampire and hunter, if youre interested post your file in this thread Big Grin

Team Icons I dont know how ,but the background image I need more precission on what you want on it

EDIT: Not so sure I will do this however
(07-14-2011, 14:44)Scripts18 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-14-2011, 10:22)birdplane Wrote: [ -> ]well, hello im makeing a mod called hunters vs vampires, and i need a background image in the cod menu and a team icon for vampire and hunter, if youre interested post your file in this thread Big Grin

Team Icons I dont know how ,but the background image I need more precission on what you want on it

EDIT: Not so sure I will do this however

some cool text: hunters vs vampires by bird plane and ling ding and your name somewere because u made the image or something cool like that
I think I will pass on this one Confused sorry
(07-14-2011, 15:41)Scripts18 Wrote: [ -> ]I think I will pass on this one Confused sorry

ok
ill give it a try Awesome

how must the hunter looks like? (and what weapon)
here is it Wink

[Image: huntersvsvampires.jpg]

and here are the files (1 is when u press private match and combat training, 2 is for menu background):

*wait for approval(attachment)*
(08-08-2011, 19:50)eliteCVDelite Wrote: [ -> ]here is it Wink

[Image: huntersvsvampires.jpg]

and here are the files (1 is when u press private match and combat training, 2 is for menu background):

*wait for approval(attachment)*

It s good but need properly character, you cant mix turkish spanish and some easter type character together, people will not understain it ...

p.s. i need yor help with background menu (pig from album Animals )......
Vampire image was an old phone screensaver, from diablo?

uhm how do you mean properly character and can you send me the picture and telll me what to put in it
Pages: 1 2 3