ItsMods

Full Version: kProMod 5 *updated 2013*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
There you go, ready up version is on there...

also, if any more admins want it modified for their league let me know via e-mail or PM.
(08-03-2011, 23:42)koil Wrote: [ -> ]1) scope sway is staying, i modified guns to steer clear of a re-skinned COD4 1 gun game as i have 100 + teams who dont want that on my ladder.

I'm glad it's staying. It was only a suggestion and I know a lot of people enjoy the no-sway in xkmod. I didn't suggest to stop the sway either, just lessen it a little more. Don't get defensive on me. Tongue

(08-03-2011, 23:42)koil Wrote: [ -> ]2) ready up version with nade trainer will be added shortly.

I hope it's better than the xkmod nade trainer. Smile It kills you if the nade goes too high.

(08-03-2011, 23:42)koil Wrote: [ -> ]3) hello i can count.
Hey me too! Big Grin
thats because god mode isnt enabled, you need god mode for nade trainers to work.. invisible clipping = you die... also i wasnt defensive, just tired Big Grin
[Image: 4971863215781868.jpg]

foliage is removed in my next version with a few other things
Updated, enjoy.. didnt test ready up version, just should work, if it doesnt let me know.. rest of it should be bug free Smile
Dat Mosin Big Grin
got correct sounds for mosin thanks to thre3pi for next release, might even have deagle / m40a3 as well if i can get some sounds to match up.
next release is up to i think 1.7 or something, i havent been releasing it here as its going live on a ladder soon and i wanted the main problems in this game sorted out.. few changes..

no more invisible railings
no more foliage or grass anywhere at all that can give avoidance issues
mosin sounds are all normal, it sounds legit with bolt back etc
awp fix implemented, best one ive "felt" so far.. its just neat.
u now cock both weapons at spawn
graphical changes, game looks amazing again while not losing any fps...
minimized more while loops, no crashes mid game ever while playing..
fixed the exploit where anyone can end a game *wont tell you how* thanks to metPL.
basically 0 bugs as of yet in this version - it runs flawlessly!

Ill update it soon, if anyone has any suggestions for this mod or bugs in the game i can fix, let me know now.
Updated to CG1.0 - its going live on ladders tomorrow, just in time to be this good with the main problems in BO removed.
By invisible railings do you mean for example on hanoi the railing you can't shoot through? Also I'm interested in how you removed them.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12