ItsMods

Full Version: kProMod 5 *updated 2013*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
I was on your server load is okSmile so also can beBig Grin. The maps are clearer and better seen really good this mod. Thank you for your cooperation. I will still test the mod on my server. If I had to do it I will write. Python looks like a magnum 44 in Dirty Harry Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
so i think i fixed everything if u got spare time (now)

173.199.80.220:3074

all dc's have stopped all interuptions etc stopped and shoutcast overlay only shows up as a shoutcaster not as player spectating.. already 5-6 people in there, go test it plox, should be ready VERY shortly if yas do.
I was on the server it seems to me that everything is ok If something comes on the server that I will know for sure: D
yep, ill upload new version now, everything looks like its working proper, ill find something wrong with it soon though..
Uploaded, let me know if anyone has any problems.
I found a bug. Quick reload only works once. After the change of class reloading is normal.
I do not know if it's only for my server in TDM mode. Or is it a general problem. In any case gives CONNET "/connect 173.199.83.153:3084" to my server. You can check yourself Smile.
After that I did not find other bugs.
Regards
ya, wont happen in SD.. ill upload a quick fix so it works on all game modes now... just copy over your old files when i say and u wont have to download the actual files from FTP again as they r the same..
updated it just now, try that one out..
I love your mod so much more than the other ones. Sniper sway when ADS could be lessened just a tad to appeal more to the CoD4 promod community, but that's always up to you Smile

Nice job though. it certainly is amazing. I've suggested your mod for use in the first ever BlOps modded TWL tournament. Hopefully they'll change it away from xkMod. Big Grin
I <3 This mod :S
Should have ready-up/pre-match feature.

Other than that, it's absolutely perfect Big Grin
1) scope sway is staying, i modified guns to steer clear of a re-skinned COD4 1 gun game as i have 100 + teams who dont want that on my ladder.

2) ready up version with nade trainer will be added shortly.

3) hello i can count.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12