ItsMods

Full Version: kProMod 5 *updated 2013*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
shoutcast overlay is basically done thanks to help from metPL, fixing a bug or two and it will be up shortly.
[Image: shoutcast.jpg]

I also have a working fix for non-english users.. all bugs seem to be fixed, im testing it on my server now, if its successful ill upload it shortly Smile
Changes now ready for download:

Shout Cast Overlay implemented. - Thanks to help from Met94
Non-English versions can now play this ProMod
Menu updated, yet again... its all accurate and key binded proper.
Shoutcast menu button made on spawn and when team selecting.
Changed location of number up / down counter to a more appropriate spot.
You now have a small bomb icon next to the bind in your UI to show which button drops the bomb.
You now have a small menu HUD next to the bind that quick opens the custom class menu.
All weapons now save correctly from menu and stay stored.
All weapons picked mid round / dead will now store correctly as intended.
Removed a few loops to minimize DC's while alt tab'd - it will still happen thanks to gayarch Fuu
Removed ready up - no longer supporting this as my ladder will not have it on their servers.. there is a version on my site with it, though it prob wont be updated for a while as i want to work more on game play / over lays etc instead of un-needed things.
Cleaned up the UI a bit, looks alot neater Fuck yea!
Hi I started the mod in TDM mode. I question whether it is possible off limit SMG and Scope. So that players could play such a weapon they want. Sorry for my English Big Grin
yeah i can make changes for that in next one if you want.. ill make it so it only has limits if its SD
You should make menu files in one file ...
they are all in one folder, same structure as the game..? or do you mean you want a copy of my menus? if you do i can zip them and upload them for you if u want to see how i done it.. the newest one is fast filed so you cant see the menu files, i have no problem sharing them with you though, steam me.
any other suggestions for next version? going to get it out soon..

currently weapon limits only persist on SD and the chat has been moved while spectating so you can see it all proper.

if other ladders want specific configs, link me to them asap..
I have suggestions for Python. I know that rotating magazine looks cuteSmile But it takes time. In extreme cases it ends frags on meSmile

Thank you for addressing my request for a limit of weaponsSmile
i changed it so it reloads the same style but quicker for next release, was meaning to do that, thanks for reminding me..

added better map coloring so it doesnt look as dull
python reloads now take 2 seconds down from 4, this is still 1 second more then the normal pistol if its 6 rounds.
removed?? the connection interrupt thing when person dies ur spectating
changed chat location when you die or are spectating so it doesnt overlap overlays
gun limits only effect SD
i THINK i fixed the DC on connection problem some people get, test it for me nerds.
Updated shoutcast UI
disable spectator button in menu
Updated team spectator UI

is next 1.2 version, coming tomorrow if it runs smooth on my server for a day, should be bugless.. people should be able to add there own server cfg from their league and should run fine now to
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12