ItsMods

Full Version: kProMod 5 *updated 2013*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Would be good if we shared our work together or something, in the end it would still be two different mods though as mine is specifically for my ladder rules / opinions from polls etc..

... that and he blocks or deletes me once a week.
Just updated the non-english version one again, you spawn with guns now, lol... and deleted red dots on the minimap..
SMG limit isn't working, I know why, I'm updating it, check back in 5-10 mins and itll be fixed.

Ok, its done, the mod should be next to bug free.. lmk if i need more fly spray.

--update coming soon..

On my server 2.9.2 will have the following changes shortly:

spectre and commando changed back to how i had them before recent patch..

The m16 has been slightly buffed in fire rate to try and increase its use, its now 0.169 cooldown per burst fire..

Admin Menu to kick players / change graphic settings / change sound settings via dvars.. etc in game. (prob be 292 soon)

CURRENT REPORTED BUGS - none

crash game counl'd load image hud_stuck_arrow ! kpro 291 ?
verify game data thru steam, if it doesnt work after that, I don't know how to fix it, xerok wouldnt say & i have no non-english people to test it...

this release

Updated menu again, it now shows your current items stored as graphics.
Added team spectator option so you dont have to kill yourself every round to spec your team.
Whitelisted picmip dvars
Spectre has been slighlty modified for fairness
Commando has been completely re-done to give a faster shooting ass rifle.
M16 has been buffed, it can now shoot slightly faster.

English Bugs

None known

Non-English Bugs

Missing files - working on a fix still, waiting to hear back from a few people.

I want NON-ENGLISH VERSION.

English version Can not start in Japanese version ;D
People who downloaded in the last 30-60 mins might want to re-download it, there was some retarded bug I just noticed which wouldnt let u change class, should be fixed now.
Next Patch:
When you spawn you now have the current load out images correct instead of just the frag.
Mosin menu image is now the Mosin HUD image instead of PSG1 menu image.

Unknown ETA - coming though:
Weapon saving if you dc/reconnect you will respawn with the same guns you had previously.
Shoutcast Overlay.
Updated to release 1, all bugs are gone and its really playable and enjoyable, going live on my ladder soon!

YEEEHAW.

If you want it modified for yours, let me know. - steam crymorefanz or 5zer0
NOICE.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12