ItsMods

Full Version: kProMod 5 *updated 2013*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Epicness mod ..
Did u end up getting your FTP site going? I'm not so busy now i could help you out if you want?
>final
>beta
No. That combination just doesn't work together.
good job ,i go to see this mod
Not sure why Azu is the way he is :X, but a "final" beta would mean hopefully this is the last version before a proper bug free release ready for ladder play...

Thanks for posting though.

If any non-english downloaders run into errors, let me know so i can fix it please.
(07-24-2011, 18:20)koil Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure why Azu is the way he is :X, but a "final" beta would mean hopefully this is the last version before a proper bug free release ready for ladder play...

Thanks for posting though.

If any non-english downloaders run into errors, let me know so i can fix it please.
Yup, try to ran it into a private match and got a black screen + game crashed.
-------------
(07-25-2011, 11:50)koil Wrote: [ -> ]any idea what the error was that came up?... its probably hud icons, i can add them to the folder and you can re-test it.. if you can get the file names it would help alot :o
Try downloading this one, see if it resolves the problem please.

NON ENGLISH ONLY.

If it doesnt work, you need to find out whats stopping it as I can't test non-english versions.. Sad

Still getting error with Spanish version, the mod get loaded but game crash after that with black screen. I forced the game to generate a logfile.

[Image: errorf.png]

wheres the log file? :o
(07-25-2011, 13:25)koil Wrote: [ -> ]wheres the log file? :o
Click on logfile xD
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12