ItsMods

Full Version: iAegle needs blue color
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
He is great modder and this guy is always helping to everyone.

How about coloring him in BLUE :D

Yes/No choose it. But if he helped you it would be g.a.y to not choose yes.
there is no doubt!
(07-12-2011, 16:01)rotceh_dnih Wrote: [ -> ]there is no doubt!

+1
Nyan Cat I voted no just because I can. Nyan Cat

Just wondering but what is so special about blue color besides the name?
Blue color is not given to helpful people and there are other people who deserves blue color more than him.
[CoDBOMod]Nukem Wrote:Nyan Cat I voted no just because I can. Nyan Cat

Just wondering but what is so special about blue color besides the name?
Jelous? i can make a thread for you too <3
(07-12-2011, 16:02)Lemon Wrote: [ -> ]Blue color is not given to helpful people and there are other people who needs to get blue color before him.
Thats your opinion and i respect you. But he still deserves the blue color.
(07-12-2011, 16:02)Lemon Wrote: [ -> ]Blue color is not given to helpful people and there are other people who needs to get blue color before him.

Agreed, and talking about a helpfull person i have to say that nukem helps me more!!!

He is like a teacher and i am the noob student xD

Thanks Barata...

PS:Thank you Very Much Nukem!
If he gets blue color for helping I get white color for spamming.

In other words I voted yes because I want white color (to highlight I'm stupid and you should avoid contacting me)
(07-12-2011, 16:06)4FunPlayin Wrote: [ -> ]If he gets blue color for helping I get white color for spamming.

In other words I voted yes because I want white color (to highlight I'm stupid and you should avoid contacting me)

And, I want yellow name cuz I'm a lemon. But nova is yellow. :'(
(07-12-2011, 16:08)Lemon Wrote: [ -> ]And, I want yellow name cuz I'm a lemon. But nova is yellow. :'(

My reason is better.
Pages: 1 2 3