ItsMods

Full Version: Mod Tools DENIED?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok just soo you know ive searched google already and cant find any answers D:

Ok so my problem is that even when i run mod tools as administrator (win7) it still is denied access, so it cant build mod, or even open anything, this is a screenshot of the error.
Where is the screenshot.
(07-11-2011, 14:48)thomasbeech Wrote: [ -> ]Ok just soo you know ive searched google already and cant find any answers D:

Ok so my problem is that even when i run mod tools as administrator (win7) it still is denied access, so it cant build mod, or even open anything, this is a screenshot of the error.
Check windows Firewall settings.

(07-11-2011, 14:52)surtek Wrote: [ -> ]Where is the screenshot.

He forgot i think Big Grin
I attached it like noob sorry, [Image: 2vnif5j.png]
(07-11-2011, 14:56)GOVNO12 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-11-2011, 14:48)thomasbeech Wrote: [ -> ]Ok just soo you know ive searched google already and cant find any answers D:

Check windows Firewall settings.

(07-11-2011, 14:52)surtek Wrote: [ -> ]Where is the screenshot.

He forgot i think Big Grin

Firewall settings indicate that both black ops and the mod tools are allowed
turn off UAC
(07-11-2011, 15:39)OrangePL Wrote: [ -> ]turn off UAC

Okay ile try that!
UAC is already off, its on never notify
Run Steam as Admin.
(07-11-2011, 16:50)Bloopbloop Wrote: [ -> ]Run Steam as Admin.

This comes up with same error :/
Are you on the Admin account?
If not you may have to give yourself rights.
(07-11-2011, 21:08)Bloopbloop Wrote: [ -> ]Are you on the Admin account?
If not you may have to give yourself rights.

Yeap i am the administrator, i have everything possible runing as administrator even though AUC is off, yet this error still comes up.. Used to have a similar problem with cod2 mod tools and so on....it really sucks i cant do anything with the mod tools becuase that error just comes up :/ thanks for the advice though everyone, maybe someone somewhere will solve thgis issue Sad